TAC Garage Sale 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6924.JPG
For sale: Whirlpool electric double wall oven. Works like new, looks near new. Requires 30A 220V service. Now you can pre-heat in one oven and powdercoat in the other, or modify to make one big oven.
$100 or best offer.

OME 850J fronts and 863 rears (used) $200. No signs of sagging, removed due to installing new Dobinsons progressive coils. I also have some L shocks I can throw in for free if you want but the shocks are so so. 3 of them are serviceable, one needs to be replaced. Would make a very cheap but effective lift for somebody wanting. If you bought two new rears shocks it would actually be pretty good. I will leave this on here until the meeting, then bump to regular classifieds if nobody wants them. Cheers ! SOLD pending funds to @Dan04TLC

Last edited:
OME 850J fronts and 863 rears (used) $200. No signs of sagging, removed due to installing new Dobinsons progressive coils. I also have some L shocks I can throw in for free if you want but the shocks are so so. 3 of them are serviceable, one needs to be replaced. Would make a very cheap but effective lift for somebody wanting. If you bought two new rears shocks it would actually be pretty good. I will leave this on here until the meeting, then bump to regular classifieds if nobody wants them. Cheers !

Send you a PM

IMG_6931.JPG
IMG_6932.JPG
IMG_6933.JPG
IMG_6934.JPG
Hey buddy of mine is selling these they have less than 500 miles on them there at Toyo open country and 37 x 12.5 x 17 five tires he's asking 1500 for them. let me know and I'll get you in touch with him These were on a jeep that was built by the Kia dealership here in Columbia and on a 3 inch lift so guy bought the jeep took it to my buddy and he took the tires on the trade-in so they're pretty much brand-new and 389 a tire. retail

*******Sold*******

4 BFGoodrich KO2. 285/75R 16 Load Range E.

2 rear tires measure right at 3/8". Front 2 measure just under 3/8". (New is 15/32")

4 Lexus wheels. 2 have Toyota center caps and 2 have Lexus. I have 2 extra Toyota or 2 extra Lexus caps if want matching ones. They will just need to be painted to match. Wheels have been painted what looks to be a flat black.

Would like to sell together but will entertain splitting up if they don't sell.

$700 O.B.O. for all. (That's $50 a wheel and $125 a tire).

Thanks,

Mike

IMG_5929.JPG
IMG_5931.JPG
IMG_5933.JPG
IMG_5934.JPG

Last edited:
For sale.

4 BFGoodrich KO2. 285/75R 16 Load Range E.

2 rear tires measure right at 3/8". Front 2 measure just under 3/8". (New is 15/32")

4 Lexus wheels. 2 have Toyota center caps and 2 have Lexus. I have 2 extra Toyota or 2 extra Lexus caps if want matching ones. They will just need to be painted to match. Wheels have been painted what looks to be a flat black.

Would like to sell together but will entertain splitting up if they don't sell.

$700 O.B.O. for all. (That's $50 a wheel and $125 a tire).

Thanks,

Mike
913-207-8242

View attachment 1440875 View attachment 1440876 View attachment 1440877 View attachment 1440878

PM Sent

Anyone need a 16 spline h42? I want garage space back I have 3 spares taking up shelf space. No reasonable offer will be refused.

i believe these are spoken for will post up if things change

Last edited:
Set of 5 bfg a/t 305/70r16 KO2 about 90% tread or better spare never on the ground. About a year old some rock rash from a few kansas rocks trips. These are off of turbophil's rig. Upgraded to 315 KM2

$600.
My boss has a jeep that he is working on. I believe he has 16 inch rims. I will ask him shortly if he's interested.

My boss has a jeep that he is working on. I believe he has 16 inch rims. I will ask him shortly if he's interested.
Nope, he has 15's

Hey buddy of mine is selling these they have less than 500 miles on them there at Toyo open country and 37 x 12.5 x 17 five tires he's asking 1500 for them. let me know and I'll get you in touch with him These were on a jeep that was built by the Kia dealership here in Columbia and on a 3 inch lift so guy bought the jeep took it to my buddy and he took the tires on the trade-in so they're pretty much brand-new and 389 a tire. retail
DAM! Absolutely interested but I have too many irons in the fire. Sell a house, pack and store junk, buy a house with a shop, sell my Suzuki LJ80v (and other Suzuki Stuff) buy a truck. The list is long. I'll be needing new shoes for my 4Runner as I'm down to 4 now. KRAP!

Big ass propane heater, free to a good home. Or even a crappy home. Honestly I don't care.

Needs a new valve to connect to modern propane tanks (my dad has it from when he was a contractor and doesn't need it anymore, wants to get rid of it). Works great to heat up a large space, we used it to heat the garage when painting the 40, just turned it on for a few minutes, got it toasty in the garage, turned it off, and sprayed.

heater.jpg

Well I finally made my decision, I'm keeping the 94 LC. So up for sale is my daily driver for the last year, a 1998 GS 400. Currently at 181k miles. Timing belt done at 165k with the OEM kit including new tensioner ad pulleys. OEM inner and outer tie rods and lower ball joints done. Low beams converted to HIR in September of last year. OEM water pump, thermostat and gaskets done with timing belt. Always had red coolant in it and Mobil 1 synthetic. If your not familiar with the drive train its the 4.0 VVT-I v8 mated to the A650 5 spd. Gets 21mpg mixed and will get 27mpg hwy if you keep it at 85 mph or under. I'm sure it can do better if driven more conservatively. Runs incredibly smooth and is easily one of the most brilliant drivetrains Toyota has ever marketed.

Only known issues - the front struts are starting to make noise. You can hear them if you are driving on a rough street. The car still rides smoothly, just not quite the full Lexus experience. There are two small dents in the back of the rear trunk lid. One is barely noticeable but the other you can tell when your really looking. I believe both could be taken out fairly easily as you can access the rear of that panel through the trunk side. Other than that the leather is still supple, interior is in great shape, no clear coat peeling. The paint on this car will shine up very nice and the pearl stands out well after a good waxing. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions or want to see it. Since I work in Lawrence I can always drive it there if you want to meet halfway for a look. $4000
IMG_3038.JPG
IMG_3017.JPG
IMG_3021.JPG
IMG_3023.JPG

I have an extra overhead console with sub tank fuel gauge and altimeter now looking to get 150 for it

80/100 series 30mm slee rear spring spacers $50 used for abut 2 years still look new

View attachment 1456322
spacers are sold but I do have TJM 770HD rear fj80 springs available. from what i can tell they are very close to OME 2863 heavy 3-4" lift with wire diameter and free height

FZJ80 wheels and tires. 4 wheels with tires, pics below, the 5th is still under the truck. The 4 wheels have about 40k miles on them. I also have 3 Toyota center caps. $350.

Wheel 4.jpg

Wheel 3.jpg

Wheel 2.jpg

Wheel 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom