TAC Garage Sale 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.org
Post your Land Cruiser stuff here.

Sellers:
One post per Tornado Alley Cruiser member only!
Please edit and/or remove your ad when your item(s) are sold.
If you have buyers asking the same question over and over, edit your post to answer these questions.
You may cross link if you have placed an ad in the regular Mud classifieds.
DO NOT cross link to e-bay. You may join the band.
Note your location and preferably your zip code as this will help buyers with shipping cost estimates.
You must be a current member of TAC to post here.

Buyers:
If you have questions for seller, use PM or e-mail. DO NOT RESPOND HERE!!!
DO NOT post questions in the thread!

This garage sale issue will expire 12-31-2017

IMG_20170110_130535.jpg

Free to a good home LX-450 CD changer, Sub enclosure, Brake pads %50 remaining, Brake hoses for trail spares.

Last edited:
From zip code 65202. (Columbia MO)

1995 SR-5 4-Runner factory manuals. I had the 22re 5-speed but it covers 6-cly and automatics also. 2 book set. $100.00/OBO + S/H or will trade/partial trade for parts or tools. I have a 97 FZJ 80 now. Could use a nice working Fluke multi meter, snorkel, decent metric ratchet wrenches, 3/8 or 1/4 drive torque wrenches, Rigid multi tool heads, or Rigid batteries, or will consider other stuff.

Set of 5 six-spoke steel wheels and tires from 1995 4-Runner. Original 6 lug that will fit many Toyotas. Excellent condition since I removed them after about 10,000 miles. OEM Dueller tires. Includes black center caps with longer ones for front to cover auto locking hubs. You can to cut for manual hub use. $150.00/OBO for all. You pick up. I might be at 2017 club meeting? Will bring for $25 extra since I'll have to feed the cruiser gas instead of Camry and it's 120 miles each way for me.

ALso have both sides reverse lamp fixtures from the 95 4-Runner. $20 each or $30 pair. Plus S/H.

Have some 4-Runner and SR-5 emblems. ?

Also have an under carriage factory tire carrier for "slightly oversized" tires for the 80. Won't accommodate 315's. 285's are a workable fit but not for harder core off-road use. $50/offer + S/H or trade. Does not include crank mechanism. This is just the cross member with an after-market adapter

Have (1) Door closure sensor from 97 but might fit many models? $10 shipped to lower 48.

Have 2 Baofeng UV-5R+ Hand held HAM/FM/2-meter/70 meter radios with all accessories. New with mini disc, adapter for computer to download Chirp files, charger. The entire basic kits. $30 each. (I have now a base station/vehicle unit plus another Baofeng UV plus a 10watt TYT so these are just extras I probably won't use. Great starter radios! Most guys have these models. Come with boxes. You must have license to use 2 and 70 meter bands but they also work on GMRS "Public" frequencies like little handheld 22 channel Cobras and Unidens, etc.

Might be at 2017 club meeting and can bring there free if I come except tires. That's $25 extra. Sorry. Thanks for looking.

Selling my Badlands 12,000lb winch. This is the same one I detailed in the waterproofing thread HF Badlands 12 k DIY winch hack waterproof upgrade mod . This one has been thoroughly gone through. Comes with remote mount solenoid and fully shielded 1/0 cables. I will also include a wireless controller with it. The winch is still in good shape, cleans up very well. The solenoid is mounted to a heavy duty battery tie down. For TAC members $400 for everything. I will give it a week on here and then post to craigslist. PM me if your interested.
IMG_2357.JPG

Ultra gauge with suction mount $60 obdII wired

Welding can be done here depending on time frame, garage is pretty full buy have one Bay open if needed

From zip code 65202. (Columbia MO)
ALso have both sides reverse lamp fixtures from the 95 4-Runner. $20 each or $30 pair. Plus S/H.
If you still have them, I'll take em. Sent PM ya PM on this.

Parting Out - 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser St Joseph MO

This is my part out link current parts sold list is on 1st post.

I am also about to put up a craigslist ad for a Bowflex Ultimate Gym 2 for 400. Will need to be a local pickup item. Has basically every attachment that one could possibly want for this setup.

Last edited:
Edit: SOLD pending funds to @shoresoccer13 !

A little premature but with the meeting coming up this Saturday I wanted to get this posted in case someone is interested. If you have followed my build thread then you know I recently bought a MM 10,500lb winch from @2fpower and that last week I got it installed and running. Well the day after I bought it from him I casually threw out an offer on a brand new one that I was sure would get turned down. The seller accepted and I jumped on it. It arrived today and is going on the truck Thursday. That leaves me with a spare. I'm not going to make any money on this one, actually for my asking price I will still be out $30-$50 but it was a good learning experience. If you want a beast of a winch, or simply want to take the strain off your electrical system, then this is the one for you. If you don't know about these there are tons of videos and information on the google as to why the military switched to them.
IMG_2321.JPG
IMG_2323.JPG
The winch was setup for 24v when I bought it from Kelly. I swapped the solenoids to 12v units and that's all that's required to make it run on a 12v system. This setup will come with the following
- Military style HD pendant controller you see above. This controller is legit, looks to be completely water proof and has twist lock connections to secure it.
- Waterproof bullet style connectors on all electrical connections.
- x2 hydraulic lines. The ones that came with it are already on my rig so I will include the brand new ones that came with my latest winch. They are 3000psi rated 3/8'' lines, have never had fluid thru them.

Price:
$650 if you want it setup for 24v ( essentially as I received it )
$700 if you want it setup for 12v

In order to make this run you will have to plumb it to your power steering system. It will cost you about $25 and an hour or two of wrench time. I can explain the process to you, if your interested PM me.

Last edited:
A little premature but with the meeting coming up this Saturday I wanted to get this posted in case someone is interested. If you have followed my build thread then you know I recently bought a MM 10,500lb winch ...

I can vouch for this winch's bad ass-ness. Not this one particularly, but I run one and have nothing but good things to say. I also redid all the hydraulics myself.

Badlands winch dropped to $325 for a TAC member.

With all the goodies?

I'll take it. Let me get back from this weekend, and I can come out sometime next week that works for you.

With all the goodies?

I'll take it. Let me get back from this weekend, and I can come out sometime next week that works for you.

Mike I will hold it for you. Will be glad to see this go to a local member and not some random craigslister.

Only one winch left. Who wants to join the elite Mile Marker Hydraulic club ?

Mike I will hold it for you. Will be glad to see this go to a local member and not some random craigslister.

Only one winch left. Who wants to join the elite Mile Marker Hydraulic club ?

What's a good day to meet up? Sounds like we'll be in Lawrence on Saturday, so I could meet up anywhere out there once I drop my wife off at her friend's house.

Don't really have a use for these. Anyone? trade for winch hook?

IMG_4967.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom