suzuki rear bench pics needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have purchased a suzuki sami rear fold and tumble seat and would like to see some pics of any mounted in a 40. I am interested in the floor mounts and how the seat belts mounted. I bought this because this looked like the best fit, fold and tumble. Thanks, Bill

74fj40 said:
well sombodys gotta say it

FAQ!!

I know there is TJ fold and tumble in the FAQ...but I do not remember seeing anything specific on a Sami rear seat....

the sidekick one fits great also

give me a day, i run a sami seat in the rear of mine, fits perfect and folds up nice, give me an email address huh?

camcruiser13 said:
give me a day, i run a sami seat in the rear of mine, fits perfect and folds up nice, give me an email address huh?

Post the pics out here too Cam man!

FAQ info!

:beer:

pm out to camcruiser13

Thanks camcruiser. I am really interested in the mounts and seat belt mounting ideas. Bill

Here are pics of the zukie seat I put in my 40.

Rear%20Seat%202.JPG

Rear%20Seat%201.JPG

well someone beat me to the punch, pretty much same set up, i have it so when it fold foward it fits snug to the front seats allowing me th most possible space. looks like straton has the same. they fit very well and easy to install and pull out all the way simply enough

Looks great!

THANKS FOR THE PICS!

:beer:

seat

I got mine in today and it went easy enough. I need to get some lap belts or try to rig up a 3 point belt for it now. Thanks for all the info and pics. Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom