Summer Survival Go bag (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don’t think anyone asked or said, but depending on the age of your son, is he an asset or a liability if they get stranded? Would your wife have an additional person to help or a second person she has to take care of?

I don’t think anyone asked or said, but depending on the age of your son, is he an asset or a liability if they get stranded? Would your wife have an additional person to help or a second person she has to take care of?

He's 7 so I would say a little of both.

The truth ....You can live for 2 days in the AZ summer just by staying out of the sun and nothing else.
I have attended one of Cody Linden’s survivals camps in Prescott. Point well taken Phil. He stresses how critical it is to be able to make fire to prevent hypothermia using many means. His courses are NOT cheap but he may now be the foremost desert survival expert on the planet.

Lundeen. Darn phone. Big thanks to Thomas and Steve for help with getting my HAM license. Good communications could be a game changer and HAM is superior in my opinion. Even a 5W handheld and some knowledge of repeaters can really get your signal out for help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom