STLCA Nashville Meetings (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a pretty good place for a ride up and camp one night place close to me we could use. Most of it is in the Alpine Mountain WMA so it would have to be worked around deer season. If nothing else I have a big area where we could camp and cook at my house one weekend with camper hook ups.

Also have some easy day rides close to the house. Im about 15 miles north of Cookeville.

I have a pretty good place for a ride up and camp one night place close to me we could use. Most of it is in the Alpine Mountain WMA so it would have to be worked around deer season. If nothing else I have a big area where we could camp and cook at my house one weekend with camper hook ups.
That sounds pretty awesome Hunter, just let us know a good weekend!

That sounds good! I am out of town this saturday, but could possibly do the saturday after labor day the 10th?

Let's plan for the weekend of the 10th. Either Dirt Devil or Hunters place. It may be a little to hot to camp just yet, may be better for Oct?

I've also been wanting to check out Wooly's like Joel said...lets just set something up.

A lot of us will be at the roundup next weekend. Let's have a meet then and discuss some events.

It will be most likely a Mud Devil trip this weekend.

Why don't you come to AOP next weekend or Hawk Pride the weekend after?

@FJCRAWLER I just started pulling the auto in my 62 to replace with an H42. Hoping to have it done by October for Southern Cruiser Crawl in Hot Springs.

I've got my bachelor party the weeekend of the 17th, but may be able to make Hawk Pride the next weekend.

Anyone up for a happy hour or dinner coming up in the next week or two? We haven't had anything for a longggg time. Post up dates and places...

I'd be interested.. traveling next 2 weeks/weekends but free up a bit after that.

Im down. @Tennessee80 and I were just saying its been too long since we all met up

Happy hour or a Saturday morning at Wooly's Off road to get our rigs out in the dirt? @Bama4door how is your manual swap coming on your 62?

Woolys, followed by happy hour! :) I gotta do it before April 1 - that's when baseball season starts for the boys.

I think the 4th works for me.. will double check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom