STLCA Member Rigs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tennessee80 said:
Awesome red 40! That looks like Roger's before he wheeled the dog out of it, ha ha! What lift/tire combo is that?

cheers

SOA, shackle reversal and 36's

image-2730763174.jpg

The 60 after paint and Raptor.

image-2730763174.jpg

Aloha Yall

Hey everybody,

Just want to introduce myself- Ryan from Hawaii.

Just moved here (Franklin) about 6 months ago from Big Island.

Sold my 99 LC before we moved out... :bang: ....But a few months ago picked up my new 60 that I had been eyeballing for about 8 months on CL :clap: Some you might have seen it before, it was originally owned and built by landcruiserjunky and his family... https://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/447527-rotm-landcruiserjunkys-blue-pony-build.html

Currently its my DD and loving it (except for the mileage but coming from Hawaii gas prices I'm not too fussed) Super fun seeing everyone rubberneck at this thing-- especially here in Franklin where every other car is a range rover... :hillbilly:

Anyways, been reading the forum on mud for a while and met a guy at Whole Foods in Franklin who told me about STLCA.

I love TLC's and especially built ones. Love the outdoors and getting outside with my family.

Thanks for all the input on this forum-- I appreciate everyone's insight and help. Hope to meet some of you and see your rigs!

I don't take a ton of pics, but here is one I took the night I bought it...

IMG_0670.jpg

Welcome to Nashville and nice rig! I live in Franklin, too. Hit me up sometime or come out to local club meetings when they come around...

Cheers!

Joel
615-512-3106

Hey Ryan, welcome to Nashville. That is a beautiful 60, can't wait to oogle it soon.

Welcome Ryan, :beer:
That truck was very well taken care of. I beleive Junky's dad bought that truck brand new in '84 and it was in the family until he sold it:frown: but good for you now! Hope to see you around.

Pics of my 60 in its current state....The dash is still apart but for the most part mechanically sound

11MayFJ601.jpg

11MayFJ602.jpg

Hey STLCA. David here, some of you may know me as "Chicken Wing". So my rig is a 97 Anniversary, triple factory locked, Warn 95 Extreme Series, SLEE installed 4" Slee/OME life kit, Slee short bus front bumper, Metal Tech sliders, Yokahama 285 Geolander M/T's, and a couple KC 130W daylighters. Drove it 620 miles each way to GSMTR 14 and had an excellent time for the most part.
100_0838.JPG

Great to wheel with you, David! Your rig is sick! Well built, cruising through our TN trails without a hitch (or winch)!

Cheers, joel

Sweet !!

Looks brand new
Thx, couldn't resist. Dude in ATL owned it for 13 years. Meticulous guy, basically took it to Nally Lexus for all service. I went thru records, timing belt, water pump, cv axles, trans service, diff changes etc, all done periodically. Thing is super tight compared to the old 100 we had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom