SQOD Squad - Stupid Question Of the Day (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First time I actually heard about Entune 3.0, meh. I can't say I would be fond of paying for "remote connect" to remotely unlock/lock doors or for "dynamic navigation" which seems like a nav update.
I agree it seems ridiculous that they are going this direction. I am perfectly happy sticking with using my cellphone for up to date navigation. All that tech just makes me think it'll be easier to hack a vehicle

First time I actually heard about Entune 3.0, meh. I can't say I would be fond of paying for "remote connect" to remotely unlock/lock doors or for "dynamic navigation" which seems like a nav update.
This feature is sh*t in my opinion. I don't want anyone or anything "connected" to my vehicle; Entune or otherwise. It's just another way to monitor your habits and profit off the data collected. Kinda reminds me of the insurance deal of "hey plug in this OBD monitor and we will give you a $15/month discount while we sell your data and oh, btw, if you drive in a manner not approved they will raise your rates. Meh, is an understatement as far as I'm concerned.

Wow, after reading what I'm posting I guess I sound paranoid. Nah, eff-it I'm posting anyhow. Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
This feature is sh*t in my opinion. I don't want anyone or anything "connected" to my vehicle; Entune or otherwise. It's just another way to monitor your habits and profit off the data collected. Kinda reminds me of the insurance deal of "hey plug in this OBD monitor and we will give you a $15/month discount while we sell your data and oh, btw, if you drive in a manner not approved they will raise your rates. Meh, is an understatement as far as I'm concerned.

I’m with you. When I took delivery of my Tesla, I told them to pull out all that electronic BS I don’t need!! 😂

I’m with you. When I took delivery of my Tesla, I told them to pull out all that electronic BS I don’t need!! 😂

So you just have a frame? Hahaha

what is the best solution to even out the cargo area once the 3rd row is out and 2nd is folded? That area slopes downward big time, making truck camping a pain in my LX

what is the best solution to even out the cargo area once the 3rd row is out and 2nd is folded? That area slopes downward big time, making truck camping a pain in my LX

ARB (or similarly dimensioned) drawers.

BEDB08A8-7271-4C7C-96CA-7EB01644B3DF.jpeg
E6BC8064-DD8A-4DF6-ACC6-F9D749077462.jpeg

Any chance you found any answers to the adjusting of the windshield washer?

No, I haven't and the driver's side is getting worse or I'm just getting more annoyed. It now only shoots about 4" up from the bottom of the windshield and really isn't an aiming problem. It appears to be a nozzle problem - pressure but no diffusion. I disconnected the hose near the bottom driver's side corner of the windshield and blew compressed air through it to ensure it wasn't blocked and it appears it's clear. Not sure what my next step will be.

If you're looking for a light weight grassroots solution. I always keep a few moving blankets in the back of my LX. I find these perfect when car camping to make a sleeping surface as extra padding and to even up the floor. I'll roll up extra material where it's needed to make for a flatter surface. Not perfect, but works well enough for me. If I'm going for 4 star accommodations, then I'll have a sleeping pad on top of that.

I use a $40 cot bought on amazon to cover the folded seat step. The forward legs are of course folded.

That’s what I thought. I know they’re heavily insulated, Is it not TOO warm during summer months?

I’m using a sea to summit now

Actually they are not heavily insulated in my opinion. If it’s hot, just put a sheet on it and it’s great,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom