Spring/Summer Lakes Basin Cruiser Trip :NorCal: (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lol!! Nice :flipoff2:

Thanks guys! I checked all through my rig and gear, had to take a back up 3lb sledge with me through the con this weekend instead.. Epic weather and wheeling, and fortunately didn't need the hammer!

Thanks again to everyone for looking!

What happened to the group shot Darrell? Very nice pics man.

Pardon the old blind man,LOL. I must have been dozing off while scrolling down the screen.
I will try to post some of my shots when i find the camera. Thanks again for such a great adventure and let's start planning for next year coz i just might show up early this time after seeing the sights a long weekend might not be enough.

Anybody want to call in sick tomorrow? Buddy and I are running Hell Hole. Camping the night and driving out Friday morning.

Also, somebody organize a Slick Rock day trip!

Wish I could... Waiting on axel seals... And I have to play in a work golf tournament up in NorCal near lake Almanor.

The 45 Run group did a slickrock run last year, got my first dent on it... I'm sure they'll be doing one again.

You should go on it again. We can teach you how to drive. :flipoff:

I wont be at the 45 Run this year since I'm leaving for a two week trip to Wyoming tomorrow. Unfortunately I wont be able to bring my truck on this trip either, I'll explain why in a different thread after I get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom