Spring Run (10 Viewers)

What weekend works best

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had no idea the size of Windrock. 72,000 acres is insane.

Their campground may be smaller than the badlands total park, but it's close to 50 acres larger than the cliffs.

Can't wait for an awesomeness report from this place.

I heard that camp ground has a gestapo like police force with more rules than John's former HOA.

If such conditions exist, rest assured, they will be noted in the Awesomeness Report.

I heard that camp ground has a gestapo like police force with more rules than John's former HOA.

I'm sure during big events they have to if they are selling out their 250 acre campground and host Jeep Jamboree's. Was talking with a friend last night who has been there a few times and says it's awesome, campground included in that.

If it sucks, at least we were wheeling somewhere new. Beats the s*** out of being at home doing nothing.

Werd

I'm trying to determine if I need to bother getting my trailer for this... (6hrs one way of driving to pick it up) Anyone know the level of difficulty about this place? I don't mind driving the cruiser, but I also don't want to be stuck with blowed up s***.

Offroading is a big responsibility.

According to the interwebs, varying degrees of difficulty depending on how difficultly rated the trail is. Easy trails are easier than intermediate, which are easier than difficult.

I will not be towing my 80 down if that helps your decision making process.

Gumby has quit wheeling, keep in mind...

But just think of the amazing people you get to see when you get there.

Werd to the werd.
Y'all don't get a big head or anything but the wheeling is secondary for me. I certainly wouldn't drive to Missouri hauling a trailer to hang out with a bunch DB's.
1) The peeps.
2) Roughing it in the middle of no where sitting around a camp fire.
3) Wheeling

If I couldn't wheel anymore, I would still show up.
As Walter says, it's the peoples and the fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom