Spring Run (1 Viewer)

What weekend works best

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Scott, don't bring that 7,000 lb trail plug! We damn near destroyed it recovering it down a pretty tame trail at flat nasty. Lets tear into that 4 runner!

It's 8k and I got your trail plug right here.

Thanks for the offer, I may take you guys up on that. I'll keep plugging away at the SAS.

Whatcha got left?

It's 8k and I got your trail plug right here.

Thanks for the offer, I may take you guys up on that. I'll keep plugging away at the SAS.

Let's do it.

2 days is all it takes with 1 helper.

Just sayin.

I aim to have the 80 loaded and ready with everything except the cooler this Saturday. That leaves lots of Scott welding time if needed on Sunday, next week, and next Saturday.

I will also have a right seat available.

I’m afraid I’ll be less helpful...packing this weekend and moving the following weekend.

When is everybody headed out?

I’m afraid I’ll be less helpful...packing this weekend and moving the following weekend.

Pretty sure I got my boss bought into a half day meeting Thursday, and moved it to Bolingbrook instead of schaumburg. , I'll be leaving straight from work.

Trying to sort that out as well. Probably leaving after work on Thursday which as of right now looks to be about 730pm from downtown. So that'll suck. Either that or I'll just get up balls early and try to be there by early afternoon Friday.

Are people staying through Monday?

I will be heading back on Monday morning

I’m planning on leaving Wednesday after work (2 or 3-ish) and I can either leave Monday morning or Sunday early evening

Ok cool. I'll probably end up heading back Monday morning as well then. I'd like more than one day of wheeling.

80 is just about loaded and ready to go. Waiting on a new hub gasket to button the front end up, and still need to mount my water jug. If there is time, I'll sand and paint the bumpers.

Bryan, you driving down, or towing?

Driving! I'm excited! brakes are feeling good after the new master cylinder. New shocks arrive tomorrow. fixed the blinkers, hood latch, and re-mounted the seat, installed matching passenger seat... Gotta fix the rear pass window yet, but things are looking good. Hopefully it stays in one piece!

Sweet!

I'm pumped about this trip. It can't come soon enough.

Nice Bry!

I’m pretty pumped up for this trip too, driving the Tacoma to work every day to make sure it’s 100% sorted out. My traction bar ripped itself 90% off the frame so it’s welded back on again...fingers crossed for no more surprises

Wish I was going.
Excited for you all to try a new location .
Can't wit to hear all about it.

Scott, what's your story? Shall we all convene on your truck to get it done? Or are you dragging ass so you have an excuse to not go?

Scott, what's your story? Shall we all convene on your truck to get it done? Or are you dragging ass so you have an excuse to not go?

Even if it's not done, lots of open seats!

Good luck out there. Post some pics when you get back.
I'd have like to join on one of those open seats but I'm tied up with work.
Next time, may be, but I'm not interested in male full frontal nudity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom