Spring Run (1 Viewer)

What weekend works best

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I could do SMORR, wind rock, or Harlan. Even though this is short compared to moab or black hills, for a 4 day weekend I'm all for being a 120 miles closer.

Me too

I’ve heard good things about Windrock. My vote would be there since we’ve never gone before

I’ve heard good things about Windrock. My vote would be there since we’ve never gone before

tenor.gif

Windrock does make this more possible, but I am still unlikely to make it. .CAY

If you have the parts, Scott. I think I can come by and help thrash that thing together in time...

Sounds like Windrock...

Scott, don't bring that 7,000 lb trail plug! We damn near destroyed it recovering it down a pretty tame trail at flat nasty. Lets tear into that 4 runner!

TND can be replaced with TNW (Thursday night welding)

Also, according to their website, it is wicked wildcat weekend. Looks like a sxs club going out there. May need to do some calling for camping reservations?

Good catch. Their camp ground seems large... but we should check. Could be annoying to have sxs's all over the place in camp. They do have over 300 miles of trail, and I don't imagine we will be on the same trails!

Good catch. Their camp ground seems large... but we should check. Could be annoying to have sxs's all over the place in camp. They do have over 300 miles of trail, and I don't imagine we will be on the same trails!

Wow the campground is 259 acres....that’s got to be close to as big as the Badlands property. I’ll call this afternoon to see

I reserved two primitive campsites for the 5th through the morning of the 9th. They said two vehicles per site and adding a third site or moving the dates a day or two was no problem since they were really wide open that weekend. Apparently their spring Jambo is the weekend of the 19th and is the main draw for April

Thank you sir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom