Spotted! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll take it off your hands for a nominal fee.

NO. It's my rusty truck.

I can't own a perfect car in this area at the moment, so instead I've got my version of an M1 tank.

Spotted a few cruisers yesterday. Was riding my bike downtown and saw a grayish 60 w/an arb bumper. Then on our way to see family in Conroe. Spotted a white 62 or 60 traveling south on 45 loaded down w/a decent lift.

I was driving and couldn't get a pic, but I saw a tan 62 following a blue 60 on 610 yesterday just before 5.

Saw this guy in the heights today
1A786CC1-A5BA-4906-9E1E-E0E75F1CA1D2_zpstxif3p1l.jpg

That's me! I work there, obviously.

Nice! Great looking 60, figured the owner either worked at HEB or the dentist office on the corner.

image.jpeg
Saw this in the parking lot at one of our facilities on Navigation Blvd.

Exchanged waives with a nice white 60 or 62(can't remember)last Thursday on Washington ave

image.jpeg
Don't ever see this on the road but it's in the neighborhood I work in super clean. Arb front bumper.

I keep seeing a white 80 around the 290/Hollister area. A mild lift with BFG mud terrains. Yellow shocks, OME perhaps. Anyone on here maybe?

Happy Friday everyone! I saw this fella this morning at Fairmont Pkwy and Space Center Blvd. I think it was a 60 because he seemed to be rowing the gear shifter. The license plates were labeled "radio operator". Sorry for the crappy photo, would have been a better view from my 80.
20160415_071205.jpg

Happy Father's Day
Saw a white LX with ARB front, roof rack with fairing (maybe Gobi?), and tires/lift at Stella Link and South Loop.
Sound familiar to anyone?
I was at work so no pics, but never seen this one on my side of town.

Spotted a clean what looked like gunmetal 80 at studemont and Washington this am. Had aftermarket flares on it.

image.jpeg

Some out of towners in a 60 series, 249 and new toll road area. They appreciated the thumbs up! Looks like made the trip from New York.

BMW of Manhattan. That's a chuckle. Lol. Wonder what brought them down here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom