Spotted! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good lookin cruiser. What front bumper did he have?

Spotted this guy off of washington
CA476D7C-A798-41C2-BB5A-00A9D340B9B3_zpsm0wkuwsm.jpg

Good lookin cruiser. What front bumper did he have?

Slee.

I didn't get to take a real good look as my wife was telling me about some important family issue.

Never seen him before and I spend a lot of time driving around the area, I would imagine he's on Mud, but perhaps not aware of this sub-forum?

I've encountered a lot of people that are not aware of the sub-forum. They'll eventually stumble onto the mud forum or FB groups and join up.

I wonder if we made some cards to drop off on their windows would help. Having these at events would help me spread the word easier also.

I'll get off my butt and get the stickers and cards made soon.

I've encountered a lot of people that are not aware of the sub-forum. They'll eventually stumble onto the mud forum or FB groups and join up.

I wonder if we made some cards to drop off on their windows would help. Having these at events would help me spread the word easier also.

I'll get off my butt and get the stickers and cards made soon.

Would definitely go a long ways.

My brother called me this weekend to tell me someone at Kolache factory stopped him and offered him cash for his LX, including whatever he had in it.

Lol wow. I assume the offer wasn't high enough

No, he has a lot to learn. I told him EVERYTHING is for sale, at the right price, lol

He did have a good point though, he bought the LX from a friend's mom, so he knows it's entire history.

Saw these two 60s in the heights. Sorry for the crappy pics
DFD39BB2-3830-4008-86EB-5B300EFCF9E8_zpspojrguvg.jpg

2B1E5376-4483-4BF4-A509-83590E57B75B_zpshp3gz1o4.jpg
I've seen the white one a lot. The guy I think owns/works at the Brazlian Jiu Jitsu place across the street from where this is parked on Yale. My daughter goes to Gonzales daycare a few blocks away so I'm always passing it. Also, this is sort of my hello to the Bayou City club...I'm picking up my first FJ62 on Sunday and will begin working on it.

Welcome to the club! Would love to check out your Cruiser at the meeting

Well as long as you like looking at FJ62s on trailers, haha. Under the hood is a bunch of empty space right now. It comes with a 5.7 V8/700R4 and (2) 3FE Engines/H42/Stock t-case...but I'll have to do the V8 swap once I get it here. Should be a 2 month or less project. I'll be selling the stock drivetrain and advanced adapter v8-H42 to raise funds and keep garage space open. I live in Eastwood, east of downtown so I'll try to hit a meeting one day but this upcoming one is smack dab during the middle of deer season.

I've had 2 FJ40s and a FZJ80...all sold now

Saw a nice black 80 with ARB awning and RTT coming from that area where @duggy used to live.

No pics. Somehow, I don't think the Chief would have understood....especially since I was driving.

Again! Great looking LX. If I didn't have my pregnant wife in the car, I would have gone into Skeeters and tried to find the owner and maybe share a bucket.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1446774724.018129.jpg

Nice! I've seen a few nice 60/62s around lately, but been unable to snap a pic. One was a super clean red one with bumpers, big safari rack, and tall, narrow tires on Bellaire. Also seen a few nice 80's, including a nice black one with projectors and what looked a Slee front.
Talked to this guy last night at the "Magical Winter Lights" at the horse track. Line-xed exterior and some other goodies. Guy was familiar with Mud, but said he didn't want to be harassed for asking "noob" questions. I told him to look up the local sub-forums, like this one.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1450635914.974378.jpg

That's Cord Bowen. I think he just got back from Big Bend

I saw him(or his Cuiser, rather) at Star Pizza 2-3 years ago, before I built mine....I want my wheels to look like his.

....still have a pic from back then
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1451000099.708621.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom