Spotted! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seen the same grey 100 posted above today at Blacksmith on Westheimer.

I just picked up a red '85 4runner. Wave if you see me.

Test drove a green 100 in the heights earlier this month that belonged to a member here (it was his father's truck but he has a built 100 as well). Worked in real estate with an office near Cavalcade. I don't remember your name if you're on this forum. Sound familiar to anyone?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Spotted these two off I10 near west view. Brazleton auto I believe. They look to be for sale.

Just saw a red 40 outside my office window around Hollister and 290. Looks like it might have had a light bar above the windshield.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Spotted this super clean silver 60 series on I10 yesterday morning. Heading east on to BW8 ramp. Looked like it was recently restored. Best picture I could get.

Just saw a red 40 outside my office window around Hollister and 290. Looks like it might have had a light bar above the windshield.

I work off Hollister and 290 but do not have a Red 40 lol

Reactions: LEX
You must not drive your 60 to work because it would be hard to miss.

Nope, sure don't. I have in the past but a 30mpg Corolla is much better on the pocketbook lol

I spotted a very bad ass LX450 on the Bolivar Peninsula yesterday. I wish I would have stopped the guy. He passed by our mini camp twice. He gave the nod too.

See this one pretty regularly in the HEB parking lot up in Spring, it's really clean.

image.jpeg

See this one pretty regularly in the HEB parking lot up in Spring, it's really clean.

View attachment 1219136

It's a girl I know from an old car club I used to be in. WAYYY BACK WHEN.

I live in Montrose and drive this rusty piece of junk around.

93D373BB-CB7C-4746-B1FF-AFB8DCA2C909.jpg

I'll take it off your hands for a nominal fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom