SPOTTED!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@jynx, may have been me, I was passing through there on the way home about that time... Yeah, my twin still has fender flares, and I believe stock front and rear bumpers, but has a mild lift and tires... were you on Granny White or Old Hickory?

cheers!

@Tennessee80 it was you then. Labs rear with tire carrier, deflared and grey liner. I was on OHB headed east towards Brentwood.

Side note, right after I posted that I saw a nice FJ, mild lift, MTs and an ARB front sitting at the light on Franklin Rd

This evening I saw a black 200 series with flat roof rack and front ARB bumper on I-24 near Nissan stadium but couldn't get a pic in traffic.

This may have been me. Was the guy driving like a jackass? If not then it wasn't me. :)

Spotted this little jewel in a client's parking lot today. Beautiful truck.

0309161139_HDR-1.jpg

Creeped this beauty waiting to turn off Vaughn road near Percy Warner park yesterday. Middle aged soccer mom driving.
0328161806_HDR-1.jpg

Also saw a nice 80 sitting at the old gas station north of the 31/41 split this morning but wasn't quick enough to get the camera out. I'll snag one tonight if it's still there.

Creeped this green 80 On OHB today. I tried to get it turning but it got way up in the turn lane for Hillsboro. Trout tag with some kind of rack on top.

0329161653a_HDR.jpg

Is that red 60 beno's cruiser?

Is Beno in Nashville?

Negative. His daily cruiser is his 70 or his Corolla wagon. His 60 is currently in his garage awaiting a diesel transplant and h55, and it is dark blue if I remember correctly.

Correction, dark grey.

Last edited:
Negative. His daily cruiser is his 70 or his Corolla wagon. His 60 is currently in his garage awaiting a diesel transplant and h55, and it is dark blue if I remember correctly.

Correction, dark grey.
Sorry guy's I was having a brain fart...I meant @theron

Nice @highrisk you caught @Tennessee80

Also, my wife was creepin' your 200 over in Maryland Farms a couple of weeks ago. She called and she said, I just passed a niiice 200.

@highrisk, that was me waving, nice rig you got there! If you come trail riding with our club, be careful if you are following Hunter or Chad, LOL

cheers, Joel

I can attest to that. My last troubles were behind Hunter! But, he did turn around and help me out. Literally.

I can attest to that. My last troubles were behind Hunter! But, he did turn around and help me out. Literally.

Your last troubles had more to do with 4ish foot of rushing water than following Hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom