SPOTTED!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted at Chili's on medical center parkway in the boro. Rutherford Co tags, anybody know'em? Probably a college kid...

20150820_194050.jpg

Didn't get a picture, but I think I met @Tennessee80 on OHB a little before 1 today. Joel, that you west bound? If not sumbody stole your LX

Not me, mate! I was coming down Hillsboro headed south about noon... Not OHB.. Damn, do I need to look in the driveway to make sure she's still out there? Lol

Dang, well it had to have been your twin. Front bar didn't have a grill guard, rear bumper w/ tire carrier. Good looking truck. The front with no guard is what made me think it was you. Oh well.

I spotted a green one sitting across from Percy warner off hwy 100 this morning about 9. Looked to have a slight lift and AT's, but no armor.

Cool, man! You are the official king of spotting 80 series around town...! there are really not too many, compared to other vehicles. Even fewer 60s and 40s. I usually only get waves from Jeep guys in my 40, they don't know who the heck they are waving at, lol

I've seen this FJ62 a few times around Smyrna over the last couple of months. It looks like a daily driver/ project in the making. It's sporting some 17" FJC wheels.

Spotted FJ62 - Smyrna
by _m_urph, on Flickr

Last edited:
He's gonna need some sliders if he follows Roger, Andy and Hunter into the woods

:hillbilly::beer:

Man with as much as I drive. I haven't spotted very many of these except the red cruiser! That was my buddy Chad. I'm surprised I haven't been spotted. I go everywhere in Middle TN. I love this thread!

I saw this 40 in Smyrna on Saturday while exploring the snow covered midsouth in the "Scuba Lexus" (as my friend's wife calls it).

Spotted FJ40 Smyrna
by _m_urph, on Flickr

This evening I saw a black 200 series with flat roof rack and front ARB bumper on I-24 near Nissan stadium but couldn't get a pic in traffic.

image.jpeg
I saw a white 03-05 w/gray flares in Franklin last week.

Quick change the channel before you see mothra and really start to panic...

Oh dang! He gonna need some more Axe hair goo.

Ok @Tennessee80 2:30 today on OHB headed West passing Granny White Pike, was it you or your twin? I just caught the side and rear so didn't see the front bumper or if it was an LX. But it did have the grey liner over the wheels. So guilty or not.

I also snapped this pic of a 200 over near Percy Warner this morning.
0210160843_HDR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom