Spindle Upgrade With Needle Bearing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guys I had a problem with my wheel bearing and I am in need of a spindle for my e-hub with the locknut, can anyone help I am willing to buy it from one of you guys that upgraded to manual wheel locks.

Giuseppe

Guys I had a problem with my wheel bearing and I am in need of a spindle for my e-hub with the locknut, can anyone help I am willing to buy it from one of you guys that upgraded to manual wheel locks.

Giuseppe

Cruiser Outfitters will be your best source:

Cruiser Outfitters will be your best source:

Thanks I will take a look, I was hopping to pick an used one from a fellow member, I know there must be a few sitting around after upgrading to manual hubs :)

Thanks I will take a look, I was hopping to pick an used one from a fellow member, I know there must be a few sitting around after upgrading to manual hubs :)

I think your terminology is not correct. The same bearings, races, spindles, locknuts are used in all setups to mount the wheel hub/rotor to the spindle. The spindle has a brass bushing or roller bearing internally that the birfield stub axle rides on. When adding manual "locking" hubs you are replacing the standard external drive flanges with the locking hubs. With the exception of drive flanges I would not install used parts as used parts most likely are worn and you be replacing those parts with new in a short period of time.

I think your terminology is not correct. The same bearings, races, spindles, locknuts are used in all setups to mount the wheel hub/rotor to the spindle. The spindle has a brass bushing or roller bearing internally that the birfield stub axle rides on. When adding manual "locking" hubs you are replacing the standard external drive flanges with the locking hubs. With the exception of drive flanges I would not install used parts as used parts most likely are worn and you be replacing those parts with new in a short period of time.

He’s talking about a 70 series with electric hubs. The smart upgrade in the 70 series world is to get rid of the s***ty electric hub system and go manual.

The spindles and wheel hubs and the knuckle housings are different.

He’s most likely posted in the wrong section… :lol:

He’s talking about a 70 series with electric hubs. The smart upgrade in the 70 series world is to get rid of the s***ty electric hub system and go manual.

The spindles and wheel hubs and the knuckle housings are different.

He’s most likely posted in the wrong section… :lol:
That is absolutely correct. I need a set of the unreliable spindles and locknut

G.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom