Events/Trails Southern (tip) Swine Soirée - SSS 2019 Oct 25-27 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This was one of the longest sections. The bottom was so loose. I thought I was going to sink to my axles.

Rory powered right through

Deo was poking around all day. Slow as s***. We would have a group and then it would be a break and sure enough it was Deo holding up the train.
When he hit that second crossing we were all laughing so hard that he woke up.
This though.....it was so classic.

volume

Deo was poking around all day. Slow as s***. We would have a group and then it would be a break and sure enough it was Deo holding up the train.
When he hit that second crossing we were all laughing so hard that he woke up.
This though.....it was so classic.

volume

That opening frame :crybaby: just about submarined it!

That opening frame :crybaby: just about submarined it!
Joey, his copilot has a video from inside of him ‘spaining how he was gonna grab a little deep water on his line!

WOW! Great pictures. Thanks to you guys taking the time to do that, we can grin all over again.

I'd like to thank Nolen and Andy for working hard to put this together and to all the others for putting together the great food and clean up. Even with the monsoons that hit us and the wet sleeping bags, it didn't dampen the awesome time we had. Here's to you all :beer:

I'm not much of a picture taker, but I got a few in...

IMG_3927.JPG

IMG_3929.JPG

IMG_3933.JPG

IMG_3934.JPG

Route up we went through Birmingham and Nashville (ugh). Return route, although a little longer, clipped SE Missouri, crossed the MS River twice and led us back through Tupelo. Two positives accomplished with this route - no Nashville and the Neon Pig. Neon Pig is now sporting a 2019 Year of the Pig sticker (thanks @cruiserjunktion).

IMG_3678.JPG
IMG_3679.JPG

Buddy and I had a great time. Awesome to meet everyone
20191025_142852.jpg
20191025_141622.jpg
20191025_141637.jpg
20191025_144027.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom