SOLD South Florida 1997 Lexus LX450, 240k miles (possible trade for 03+) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
tan
Edit: may consider trade for clean '03+ 100 series (prefer no AHC) or GX470/460

Another thing. the price will only be the price for a short time, as i'm likely going to be ordering some parts for it (such as new suspension and stuff)

She's at the shop getting all new fluids and filters and such now.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- 240k miles
- Mechanically starts and runs perfectly
- Frame looks brand new.
- Only known fixes needed windshield washer pump, rear windows off track, and the passenger door lock needs to be fixed
- i have the 3d row in storage, they are same condition as rear seats.
- The only mods are the head unit and corbeau sport seats with rearward extension (for anyone larger than child size to be abler to drive the truck)
- Great news, you get to choose your lockers, as this one has none haha.
- Carfax attached
- $10k takes it. At some point i may entertain offers, but at the moment i think the $10k is fair, and as such, it's firm.

Videos:

Startup

Exterior walkaround

interior - https://youtu.be/M3Z738aMlFs

Photos:

08JuLB4.jpg

29sxJDo.jpg

ybED1tG.jpg

xaurDYC.jpg

UARpjwi.jpg

rw6d1Df.jpg

lmEkUQC.jpg

3QeDeUe.jpg

Q7MAmce.jpg

Edit: Frame images added and CarFax attached

Attachments

• LX450 CarFax.pdf
    5.9 MB · Views: 183
Last edited:
That’s looking promising! Can you take more pics? Some interiors shots too please? Thank you!

you can text me too if you’d like three one zero 4886278

what are the harnesses hanging below the head unit? Any idea on what's triggering the CEL?

what are the harnesses hanging below the head unit? Any idea on what's triggering the CEL?
yeah it's just the cigarette lighter socket. i have a new one i just haven't installed it yet. The old one was loose as a plastic tab was broken.

edit: sorry and the CEL i think is just an 02 sensor but i will hit it with the scanner tonight.

Last edited:
I'm surprized this hasn't sold yet. Post up a few more standard photos of the interior, exterior, undercarriage and engine bay if you have time. GLWS.

I'm surprized this hasn't sold yet. Post up a few more standard photos of the interior, exterior, undercarriage and engine bay if you have time. GLWS.
Thanks. A lot of interest but mostly from out of state. Have showed it once though so that's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom