source for factory 75 series boxes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yep, when i bought Daves 79 series box i "thought" it was a 75 and after i had paid for it i realised my mistake. i gave a call to ENS industrial (the mine supply company) and chatted for a bit, it ended up they needed to make all new jigs for the mine boxes...
i ended up selling it to a gent rebuilding a 2003 mine truck...
now i am pricing out all new parts for the 75 series box to build up...

just think when we buy a 70 series in nz in comes with no tray/deck/wellside/box/nothing!! we call it a cab & chassis! and buy a locally made tray/deck/wellside/box/something for a cupla grand on the asking price!!

Im not sure what it costs in NZ but in OZ you save about $4k on a cab chassis then spend $2-3k on a tray which is more versatile.
There is Toyota tray which is an approved accessory for $4k but I think if you could track down the manufacturer you can save a $1000+

My steel tray needs some work It has been under a building that was too low or something.Its been welded and patched up but its not perfect.
I would like to get the aluminuim tray to save some weight and I dont really need the sturdiness of the steel tray

I was going to buy a factory box, but I am pretty sure I will just end up denting it and scratching it up very badly. Factory would look great, but not practical for my use.

What is the reason the mine trucks come with out a tray? or box. I think I read somewhere that industry can import for commercial purposes only cab and chassis. It is in the Canadian regs. But not the USA ones. This I am sure of.

Ok, Idea...... why not take a vacation with a 40 foot seacan arranged at the destination, rent a truck or car and drive around buying items up and slowly filling the container..?? Go to an Arab state where the cruisers are plentiful and cheap. And rust free, Buy everything you can. Get a local guide to help out and pay him nicely for it.

I think it would be a blast. As soon as Iraq is safe I'm heading out... Who's with me?

I think it would be a blast. As soon as Iraq is safe I'm heading out... Who's with me?

ummm, Iraq safe... this might be a while...

Go to an Arab state where the cruisers are plentiful and cheap. And rust free, Buy everything you can. Get a local guide to help out and pay him nicely for it.

Man what are you smoking?Only place that sounds like that is La La Land :D

Last edited:
its cruiser dream land. Only problem is its covered in RPG wielding maniacs

Have you not seen the pictures of saudi where SOR and others get all the clean units? Giant junkyards of clean cruisers parked........it is La la land

buddy, you buy me a flak jacket and helmet and i will love to go with you... what an adreniline rush it woudl be...

One day I'm heading over..... flak jacket on order. Watch what you wish for :)

So now we need a couple members on here for support.. Hawkdriver and others. Cruiser cash in hand :)

Ahh lets wait till the bombs settle down a little...............................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom