source for factory 75 series boxes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MadmanCruiser said:
Hmmm....I need a new rear driveshaft anyhow...tempting....

Whadya say ivanhoe...you in?

Adam

converting the euros sure sounds like a good deal but the shipping charges could make it a bad one. i wasn't in the market for one so fast but sometimes a good deal is hard to past by. i've been swamped lately and i haven't had a chance to check my source. i guess i better get moving on this. i'll get back in a few days with a answer.
ivanhoe

Max is looking into the shipping and purchase costs for 4 boxes so we will see what he comes up with...
cheers

crushers said:
Max is looking into the shipping and purchase costs for 4 boxes so we will see what he comes up with...
cheers

The parts diagrams show that the 75 box breaks down into 9 pieces inc the tailgate.

If you could get someone,somehow:D to dismantle them it may save on shipping.

Otherwise 4 boxes sounds like youll need a 2O ft container min
Just a thought:D

crushers said:
cheers
it looks like a 20 ft container is being priced out so this will fit 8 boxes inside. is there anyone else that is interested in factory 79 boxes?
if so then contact me and we will see what we can do...
cheers

crushers said:
it looks like a 20 ft container is being priced out so this will fit 8 boxes inside. is there anyone else that is interested in factory 79 boxes?
if so then contact me and we will see what we can do...
cheers

Wayne,

Do you know if a 79 series box will fit on a 45 series shot bed? will the lines at least look decent?

Thanks,

Michael

:whoops: how time flies by, totally forgot about those traybacks. i did find out on my source, cannot be had because of importation limitations!:mad: ens is in the same boat but earlier models did come with them but not no more... wayne was suppose to get some but going to alberta to get them makes no money sense, maybe at gozzard's:idea: would of been the way to go for us folks in ontario. i need to post-up the pic of my skeleton HZ79 so you could brainstorm it into the ground(up) for me, lol!!
ivanhoe

i have tried unsuccessfully to contact the blokes in France for a few boxes but they WILL NOT return phone calls, emails...
Max, you still lurking on the forum?
cheers

I can get 75/78/79 series p/u truck beds. However currently they are not cheap, these would be no rust good condition used. If I have an idea of how many people are really interested I can work on a better deal and see how many I can fit in a container. So who is interested?

Cheers,

Michael

i could say i'm in but the bottom line is the biggest factor. for them to be out west could really put another big obstacle in place. i would need a 75(maybe 2) and a 79.
ivanhoe

ok sounds like there is some interest (yes of course if the price is reasonable) I will work on best price. I will post some pictures of my box, the other will be about the same.

Cheers,

Michael

freebie of the week.

Regarding the aux fuel tank. I have been told by several people that the aux tank on a 75 pickup is identical to a 70 series main tank. all of the mounts for aux tank are bolt on, I am waiting for my tank to get to me and I will check out if it is the same, as well as post pictures of mount and acc. that come stock when you have the aux tank.

Cheers,

Michael

So Michael,
about those boxes...
and the confirmation about the aux fuel tank...
and the pictures...

Just keeping the thread (and idea) alive.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom