Sound deadener and new seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some guys have said more room and others say no more room.. I'm 6'3 so really wanting some more
Nate, I can't answer that for sure as my 60 had some B/S Summit racing aftermarket seats in it with huge seat and side bolsters. Original seats were gone so I have nothing to gauge it with. The Summit seats were fine for wheeling but for long distance road trip even 30 miles or more they sucked bad and I'd start cramping up. I am 5'10 about 180 lbs. They fit fine for me. Fully back when I press the clutch I can't really get it to the floor without shifting forward in my seat. So I don't drive it fully back and it fits me perfectly. I also suspect the PT Cruiser seats sit a tad higher than stock seats. The drivers side is powered for up and down only. I have it fully down for my best fit, ingress and egress. However I will stand it up taller when I am out rocking and wheeling for better over the hood visibility. Sorry I cant be of more help to you. I suspect it may be a tight fit for you. There is a guy named Mildot on here that wrote up a great thread on PT Cruiser seats with pictures etc. If I remember right he is 6'3" as well and the mod seemed to work ok for him. Maybe send him a private message or find his thread and post to it.

Is there a lot more room bc that is what I'm looking for as well?

If you look back thru the thread you'll see pics I posted with my legs stretched out. I'm 6'1 and with the seat all the way back I cannot touch the firewall, if I leave it back I can't depress the clutch enough to change gears. I got my seats for 50 bucks and I don't think I've seen them for more than a 100, so even if you got them and they didn't work for you you could easily resell them. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom