Soon to be mine 81 Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice one, looks like you did well from what I see. 👍
I even like the school bus fan, contemplating installing something similar myself for hot weather.

Yeah you did well. Don’t mess around, get it while you can.
We have a contract written out, he's an older medical professional so he knows what
Nice one, looks like you did well from what I see. 👍
I even like the school bus fan, contemplating installing something similar myself for hot weather.
the Texas weather right now is just unbearable. I'm glad I will be getting into it at the end of Aug lol

Looks great. The cross mounted exhaust box caught my eye because its different from my earlier straight one...
It looks to be hard mounted to the bracket though - is that how they are on the later models?

That not the correct muffler. Does look like they just cut out the muffler and used the original Middle pipe and tailpipe. A few of the original muffler/tailpipe floating around out there. Because the flange before the muffler is still there it would a complete bolt project.

Thanks!, I didn't know the Doc was selling the 40 already :cool:

That not the correct muffler. Does look like they just cut out the muffler and used the original Middle pipe and tailpipe. A few of the original muffler/tailpipe floating around out there. Because the flange before the muffler is still there it would a complete bolt project.
The mufflers were available from Toyota a couple years ago and fairly reasonably priced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom