Someone scored a decent 45 for $4500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not bad, eh?
fj45.png

1965 TOYOTA FJ 45 PICK UP

It's a peach. What a deal.

Decent, it’s a cream puff, tried to buy it the first day it was posted, talked to the guy and he already had offers, I stepped up to 8k, he was bipolar and had mental issues( he told me) and trying to get a non running 45 from Fairbanks to the lower 48 was just not in the cards. It looks super clean and original, congrats if you picked it up!

That original paint and body look to be in amazing condition! I’ve always wanted to visit Alaska :grinpimp:

Last edited:
That original paint and body look to be in amazing condition! I’ve always wanted to visit Alaska :grinpimp:

There are occasionally some deals to be found here, for sure, because a few folks just aren't savvy about the value of Land Cruisers.

Canada would be a better place to find a 45 though, it seems, since I've seen a number of them there. Although northern interior regions see winter snow, they're actually fairly dry locations. Cold and dry is good for slowing down corrosion.

its not the climate in Canada......its the salt they use on the roads at kills them

and yeah that was a good find.

There are occasionally some deals to be found here, for sure, because a few folks just aren't savvy about the value of Land Cruisers.

Canada would be a better place to find a 45 though, it seems, since I've seen a number of them there. Although northern interior regions see winter snow, they're actually fairly dry locations. Cold and dry is good for slowing down corrosion.

Did it actually sell? It still shows up on CL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom