For Sale Solid clean 1989 HJ-61 Turbo Diesel Right Hand Drive (Nevada) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

> New price 19.5K Big price reduction....
>EGT and Transmission temp monitor installed.
>Low milage 185277 kilometers thats 115125 miles on the dial
>Currently smogged and registered in Nevada, previously Arizona
>Ready to upgrade or drive as is, new shackles up front drives like a dream on the road.
>Upgraded Heavy Duty Hi steering
>New Pro Comp front shocks.
>New front drive shaft
>Knuckles re-built.
> All new coolant hose just re-done a week ago
>Transfer case over hauled.
>New battery cables.
>All 5 tires, and Pro Comp wheels in great shape
>Interior is clean, rear seat belts installed.
>18000 pound new military Warn winch (not installed goes with it) just need a winch bumper. This is a 24 volt military winch still in the crate, comes off of an MRAP. The HJ-61 is also 24 volt match made in heaven.
>The 12HT starts every time even cold runs beautifully.

Picture link : 1989 Land Cruiser Turbo Diesel
questions to swalkerley@gmail.com
phone: 702 524 4966

Last edited:
Price?
history?
Miles?
rust?
where in Nevada?

adjusted the price down to 25k. Have an offer on the winch alone so there may be another price change coming.

@60toyetero - Thanks, I use it as a daily so the auto is nice in traffic. I haven't missed a clutch in the dirt either the 12HT is such a sweet engine with low end torque it idles over most stuff. And there is always the hand throttle....

Made an error above. I didn't think I was Dyslexic but apparently I am. I listed milage as 92000. It should read 185277 KM or 115125 Miles. Sorry for the confusion.

Yes, not sure of the brand as it was installed when I bought it. But they have a larger diameter than standard. I have never had an issue with them. I hope I'm not jinxing myself but they have been and seem to be pretty indestructible. I'm not a hardcore rock crawler kind of guy either....

A little update the rig is now for sale at a very competitive price of $19500... I need a truck for some other obligations and must sell this by the end of summer......

Your link has expired no way to view pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom