For Sale (SOLD) Toyota AM/FM Stereo Receiver 1223 ($80 + shipping) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
$80 plus shipping form zip code 20912

Toyota AM/FM Stereo Receiver 1223

This radio fits the stock opening of the '83+ model 40-series dash that included a digital clock. The price reflects the over-all condition of the radio's faceplate & metal housing. I don't have an antenna connected to demonstrate AM; however, FM works well without one connected. Tone, Volume, Balance properly function.

Pictures:

IMG_0792.JPG

IMG_0793.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0795.JPG

Buyer made an error in purchasing the part and I provided a full refund. The radio is available again for purchase. This radio is for the later dash with the larger radio opening.

I will have the earlier style complete with faceplate available in the next few months.

Last edited:
You wouldn't have the stock brackets kicking around? Someone hacked my dash with a DIN bracket.

You wouldn't have the stock brackets kicking around? Someone hacked my dash with a DIN bracket.

I have some brackets you can have if they fit. I don't know what they came from though. Could be a pickup, FJ60 or 40.

image.jpg

Those are Pickup/4R brackets. Thanks so much for looking though.

Put me on the list for a stock radio that will fit a 1974 FJ40. I want one badly and will pay a fair price for it.

This one doesn't fit your dash but I will let you know when I post one.

If not sold and is OEM for an 82 FJ40 I'm a buyer

If not sold and is OEM for an 82 FJ40 I'm a buyer

At the moment, I can't find the picture of the dealer brochure with the radio depicted. I did find this which shows the right hand drive variation. Does this resemble your dash? I thought the dash redesign occurred in 83 models

IMG_0796.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom