For Sale (SOLD) Set of rear FJ40 wheel cylinders - barely used

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Threads
135
Messages
1,123
Location
Hellertown, PA
Location
United States
I have a complete set of wheel cylinders from CCOT. They inadvertently sent me two rear sets and I unknowingly put a set of rears on the front. I ran them for about 200 miles and thought it took a bit too much time to stop. It was then I realized that the cylinders meant for the front axles were supposed to be bigger. So, I took these off and they sat (out in the rain for about a month or so). Aside from flash rust, they are fine and the pistons move in with a little pressure and spring back out . I'm thinking $50 plus shipping CONUS.

IMG_1254[1].webp
IMG_1256[1].webp

IMG_1255[1].webp
IMG_1257[1].webp
 
What year?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom