For Sale SOLD - - - - Hard Top RTT $1,500 in Denver CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Magnolia knock off. Used for one week last year. We love it, it's just too heavy for my wife to lift on to the truck. It comes in at 135 lbs. I used my factory rack, drove it at over 80mph with no issues at all.

tent 5.jpg

tent1.jpg

tent3.jpg

tent4.jpg

it retailed for $2,250. I like both, but my wife can no longer lift the fiberglass tent on top of the LC. the hard top is much nicer, quieter and studier.

if you look at the other HT tents for the XL size, there about $4k new. it's almost exactly the same tent for 1/2 price used only a week last year. It's kept inside a garage safe from UV and the weather.

This is also a Chinese knockoff though... It's no Alu Cab or James Baroud. Not that that's a big deal, just can't find any information on this tent.

The company had to shutdown because of trademark issues. The name Wildernest was/is owned by a company that used to make tent toppers for trucks in the 90's and early 2000s. Widlernest is referenced here and on the expo portal. do a search and see. There is another HT tent co in boulder, offering almost the same tent for $2250. Most, if not all, RTT's are made in China. The magnolia isn't made in China but it 2.5x the cost for almost exactly the same tent.

what are the interior dimensions? Looking for a hard shell rtt to replace my camping labs for when my wife and kid over run the teardrop. (I'm 6'3" so need to be able to fit without being squeezed in)

There is a company in Denver producing the same tent now. It's called Denver outfitters. The sane tent retails for 2600 before tax. Take a look it's an exact replica of mine.

Any chance I could come check this out next Thursday afternoon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom