For Sale SOLD FJ60 4 speed transmission and transfer case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Threads
90
Messages
2,066
Location
Altadena CA
Location
United States
Stock FJ60 (early) 4 speed transmission and transfer case. 34mm idler shaft.

A friend bought a 60 and parted it, keeping most of the sheet metal. I bought the drivetrain as a spare. Later I installed a 5 speed, so now I have two complete 4 speed/tcase combos.

The parts truck ran fine. It wouldn’t pass smog and the front axle needed new seals. This was about 7 years ago, when 60’s were still unloved. I drove it around a little and it shifted smoothly through all gears and 4wd hi/lo. Gear oil looked clean, no metal.

I’m keeping the small pattern companion flanges. Other than that, everything is there: backup sensor, 4wd sensor, shift linkage, etc. There is a funky B&M shifter on the transmission stick. I vacuumed any loose dust off, but made no other attempt to clean anything up. It has a very light coat of mud.

$200 Pickup in Altadena CA 91001. No shipping.
IMG_1498.webp


IMG_1499.webp
 
is this sold?
 
Somebody scored a deal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom