For Sale SoCal: largest selection of FJ40 windshield knobs and brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Saw a post a little earlier today that reminded me that this is another unexplored section of my warehouse. Spent a few minutes laying out SOME of my brackets and knobs, not the whole collection. Prices start at $20. Minimum order requirements apply.
A042D656-A819-4766-A970-08B31662DA29.jpeg

Those would be $20 each. Please note if you haven’t done business with me before that I have a $100 minimum order policy.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Ttt.

Bump

Good morning,

I'm piecing back together my 71 FJ40, and would be interested in 2 knows and one bracket (yellow or blue if able. Additionally, are the sleeves an important part of the assembly, if so, I'd need both of those.

Additionally would be interested in a rear hatch, hatch top support, or the door sill bars for a hardtop if you have them.

Good morning,

I'm piecing back together my 71 FJ40, and would be interested in 2 knows and one bracket (yellow or blue if able. Additionally, are the sleeves an important part of the assembly, if so, I'd need both of those.

Additionally would be interested in a rear hatch, hatch top support, or the door sill bars for a hardtop if you have them.
You will find it best to call Mark directly. His number is on his signature line.

Good morning,

I have all those parts. Glad you’re interested in a hatch, because I am saving my remaining inventory of hatch supports to sell with hatches.
Let’s talk.😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom