For Sale SOCAL: Hard Shell RTT Roof Top Tent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1973Guppie

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.noahsarkstlc.com
For sale, only used 2x, basically brand new. $1400, price is FIRM. Located in Carlsbad, CA / North county San Diego.

Hardshell RTT Crank up style. Cranks up easily in 30 seconds. Very quick setup and take down. Will mount to any roof rack with cross bars. Has hat hooks and internal hanging storage bags for shoes, keys, wallet, etc. Comes with collapsible ladder, upgraded silver brackets, interior led lighting system and awning brackets / poles.

Any attempt to negotiate will be ignored. Happy to help install if you bring a vehicle with the proper equipment to install. I have all the necessary brackets that came with the tent.
IMG_0544.JPG
IMG_0545.JPG
IMG_0546.JPG
IMG_0547.JPG
IMG_0548.JPG
IMG_0544.JPG
IMG_0545.JPG
IMG_0546.JPG
IMG_0547.JPG
IMG_0548.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: RFB
nice tent. is that a bigfoot brand?

it is not a labeled brand, I purchased this locally from a gentleman that brought a large lot in from china. FYI, all these tents are made in china at a few specific factories and shipped over here. This is the exact same as bigfoot, roofnest, etc.

Dang... Wish I was closer.

What are the dimensions?

So is it the size of the Sparrow or the Eagle ? Looks like the Sparrow. And, what kind of 1990's mountain bike is that hanging in the background? Looks like a Balance.

So is it the size of the Sparrow or the Eagle ? Looks like the Sparrow. And, what kind of 1990's mountain bike is that hanging in the background? Looks like a Balance.

lol, that's a stumpjumper, don't ride it much, need to get back to it, still in good shape and rides nice.

sparrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom