For Sale SoCal: FJ40 Brush Guard (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, I'm selling this winch-compatible brush guard. I used it for a while as my toolbox holder, but it's time to restore the Cruiser and it has to go. First $150 cash takes it. Sorry, I can't ship it.

This is just the brush guard, not the whole bumper. Should mount to any stock FJ40 bumper.

-Seth

IMG_4887.JPG

IMG_4892.JPG

Hi guys, I'm back in town. Anyone interested in picking this up? I'm located in Hollywood.

Okay guys, I don't like this sitting around, unused, so I'm ready to hand it off to someone who can put it to good use. Know anyone that wants to come pick this up in Los Angeles? I'd take $125 cash this weekend – someone's going to get a deal.

Any way you could get it over to the Thousand Oaks area?

Hi guys, sorry for the delays in getting the head-on shot pic. It's not on the truck anymore, so I had to hunt down an older photo from before I painted and cleaned it up as you see in the photos higher in the thread. It's not exactly head-on, but I hope it will do.
FJ40FrontBumper.jpg
This brush guard is still available, so consider this a bump!

-Seth

Anyone want to take this off of my hands this weekend? I'm tired of looking at it. First $100 in person, in my hand, takes it!

Offer shipping. Go back to the original price and you'll sell it. Its not that hard to wrap in cardboard.
You planning on buying it for $150 plus shipping if I wrap it?

BTT $150 gets the brush guard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom