So how are we doing? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Maybe print up a information sheet and ask MAF, SOR, Rocky Mtn Cruisers, Cruiser Outfitters to include it with their orders.

Great idea Ken!
I carry some apps for the local club in my LC. I will print up some TLCA apps and carry those as well.
How about something that can be placed on the counter at Toy dealerships. A guy might go into a dealership for parts and there we are. There are so many cruisers out there and the owners just don't know we exist.
I proudly display 2 TLCA stickers on my LC and I have had a couple of guys ask about it.
I found TLCA when I bought my cruiser I did a google search for Toyota Land Cruiser. I was looking for sources for upgrades and mods. One of the first things that came up was TLCA.

How about this.

I just went to a bunch of the member businesses and didn't see one thing about the TLCA. How about asking them to add a link on their home page. One thats catchy and makes people say. "Toyota Land Crusier Association, I wonder what that is?"

In exchange you do something for them in TT. Like how about a Member business of the month were you do a coulmn and pictures on each member business so members can see what they have. Kind of free advertising, but doesn't cut the advertising income.

You do it in order of who does the link first, I would start with a short list of who would have the greater visibility from potential members and then expand.

Romer said:
...Maybe print up a information sheet and ask MAF, SOR, Rocky Mtn Cruisers, Cruiser Outfitters to include it with their orders.

I would do it in a heartbeat! :D

I used to have a bunch of TLCA applications that I would send out with orders... I never got around to copying more, but a simple "brochure" with a range of TLCA info would be great!

Another thing we've done in the past, and are currently doing right now, is calling expired members. Between several of us, we have about 300-400 names we've been calling on our own time as we can squeeze it into our schedule. Last year Ige (Nuclearlemon) and I called about 120 expireds. Right now I'm working on a list of about 130 something. Most folks I get through to simply spaced it out and are thankful for the call. I did talk to one expired last week, he had a really low number, 1100 something. Anyway, he sold his cruiser to help put his kids through college and couldn't see keeping up his membership. But he's the exception, most love Trails and didn't realize they had expired.

Every little bit helps!

Romer said:
IIs there a way we could get lists of Land Cruiser Owners and send them mail about joing the TLCA, like an information packet with a copy of TT?.
that's how we got most of the names for the original windy city land cruisers...at the time, you could purchase registered vehicle information in illinois. you can no longer do that.

Chef said:
This is something we "kinda working on already." That's all I can say right now;)

LMK... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom