Slee or Delta radius arms? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Due to caster needs, I'm looking at purchasing either the Delta 6" radius arms or the Slee 6" radius arms. Anyone have experience with both? Does one give better clearance from tie rod arm?

I’ve installed both and both do what they’re supposed too and correct caster for 6 inch lifts. The construction of both are superb and use the OEM bushings. I’ve noticed that the Delta’s hang lower and are made out of steel. I don’t know how longevity is with Delta’s as they are pretty new considering the construction with steel. With that said
I personally would go with the Slee’s. I like how they don’t hang as low and they are made out of billet aluminum. They have been around for quite sometime and I haven’t heard of any issues of them cracking, bending or breaking. The ones I installed 8 years ago are still straight. It’s a Tried and true product.

Last edited:
Both are Proven...I'd consider Price, then which is closer to your location.

Slee arms a wider and will bind sooner.

bind what?

3 more inches of down travel isn’t going to make you a better wheeler.
You are preaching to the quire...... facts are facts and some may be interested.

I have them on my four inch as well as my friend. Both of us run double Cardin front shafts as well
Me too, at about 4.5” in front and they are giving me 4 degrees of caster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom