SLEE 6in lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
while on my cross country I ended up installing a set of SLEE 2.5 resovoirs shocks 12in as my radflos two of them anyway gave up the ghost so I hooked up with Armaory at slee and took the shocks with the plan being installing 6in springs heavies in rear over the KING springs 5 in I currently have I'll also be installing front controls from SLEE as well because I'm running castor correction plates now. Anyone have this setup with 37s and is it enough with RTT RACK FRIDGE AND DRAWRS PLUS A 37in nitto hanging in the rear swingout?

At this point buy the Slee front lower control arms. Don't waste time on plates.
I am, hes got the rest of the lift ordered up all I have to do is hit them up when Im on the way home from Moab, it already has CC plates and the fellas told me 6 in LCAs are basically mandatory. Thanks beno was just talking to a memeber i met up with in colorado hes wheeled with you and said good things, I already assumed it but nice to hear it in person. Ill hit you on the message when I get back no much interet time last two weeks on road

You will be happy with the slee arms and 6 inch lift.

Reactions: RFB
You will be happy with the slee arms and 6 inch lift.
also I have 488s and a 5.29 lo lo with can u still do 75-80??

while on my cross country I ended up installing a set of SLEE 2.5 resovoirs shocks 12in as my radflos two of them anyway gave up the ghost so I hooked up with Armaory at slee and took the shocks with the plan being installing 6in springs heavies in rear over the KING springs 5 in I currently have I'll also be installing front controls from SLEE as well because I'm running castor correction plates now. Anyone have this setup with 37s and is it enough with RTT RACK FRIDGE AND DRAWRS PLUS A 37in nitto hanging in the rear swingout?

I would never personally do it, I have installed a 6" lift with Slee's radius arms and it was top heavy and if you put a RTT and other stuff W0W, hey it's your rig but I never would JMHO having installed and driven a 6" lift

I would never personally do it, I have installed a 6" lift with Slee's radius arms and it was top heavy and if you put a RTT and other stuff W0W, hey it's your rig but I never would JMHO having installed and driven a 6" lift
yea i have a 5in lift now with a fully loaded truck and its fine the only issue is rear doesnt have enough space for the 37s its not top heavy in the least, i built the rack 89lbs and the roof top is 119.

Yea I can turn 75 to 80 at bout 70to 75 I rev 2600 to 2800

IMG_8797.JPG
I have 850j with a 1 inch spacer up front 4.5 inch, rear 864 5 inches and 37's fit fine (loaded it goes down about an inch or so). You Can put a 1 inch body lift if you don't want to cut. I cut though because I wheel pretty knarly for an 80 and want a low center of gravity.

Also lower your rear bumpstop 3 inches for the rubbing, but it all depends on your rim width and backspacing.

yea i have a 5in lift now with a fully loaded truck and its fine the only issue is rear doesnt have enough space for the 37s its not top heavy in the least, i built the rack 89lbs and the roof top is 119.

Ok I just voiced my opinion, and would hate to see someone flip their baby

What do you mean not enough room for 37’s? I now you’re running a more aggressive offset then I am but where are you experiencing your rubbing?

With a 4.5” backspaced wheel with the lower control arms stretched 9/16”, 3” bumpstops with 37’s, my driver rear wheel just touches the plastic shield for the fuel filler.

View attachment 1545715 I have 850j with a 1 inch spacer up front 4.5 inch, rear 864 5 inches and 37's fit fine (loaded it goes down about an inch or so). You Can put a 1 inch body lift if you don't want to cut. I cut though because I wheel pretty knarly for an 80 and want a low center of gravity.

Also lower your rear bumpstop 3 inches for the rubbing, but it all depends on your rim width and backspacing.
I want to cut the wheel wells just would like to see it done before i do it, Im talking the method to cut, Ive never done it, but I never built a rear drawer or roof rack etc.

What do you mean not enough room for 37’s? I now you’re running a more aggressive offset then I am but where are you experiencing your rubbing?

With a 4.5” backspaced wheel with the lower control arms stretched 9/16”, 3” bumpstops with 37’s, my driver rear wheel just touches the plastic shield for the fuel filler.
Here's what is running exactly

IMG_9149.JPG

IMG_9150.JPG

That’s what I figured. You can shave the fender lips and shorten your sliders or lengthen the lower control arms ~ 3/8-1/2” to recenter the axle in the wheel well.
I have a few pictures in my build thread of how I did mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom