SLEE 200 Bumper Photos...! *UPDATE!* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

About to do this. What wiring harness or guage wires is needed and once you relocated what is your suggestion for covering original location of camera?
I used a 4 wire trailer harness and disconnect for the wiring extension. I covered the hole with 3M vinyl.

Hi, though I might be able to clear up a couple of points.

The bumper must be purchased as a complete unit. We do offer nice O-ringed spindle covers to help prevent any rust when removing any of our swing outs.

The tire carrier can be ran stand alone (but not the ladder). This is because the latch is mounted on the tire carrier.

Bumper install generally takes a full day. We are now shipping this bumper if that interests you.

Our sales guys would be more than happy to answer any other questions you may have about install, price, scheduling.

Ken, I think you and I have the same Gamiviti rack. No issues getting up and down.

Cheers!

any issues with the computed 360 degree camera view on 2016+ models given that the bumper may interfere with the rear camera view with both swing outs in place??

any issues with the computed 360 degree camera view on 2016+ models given that the bumper may interfere with the rear camera view with both swing outs in place??

No problems per se, but you do get a weird view of the ladder and tire carrier. There is still good visibility.

No problems per se, but you do get a weird view of the ladder and tire carrier. There is still good visibility.

that's awesome. good to know. that way I can choose to leave the stock camera in its place undisturbed without any electrical / rewiring work.

Hi Use2bn83,

I don’t suppose you could take a photo and post it of the rear view and the 3D view?

I’m stuck in analysis-paralysis over which bumper to get and know Dissent has a camera moving kit. But I bet that moving messed up the angles.

that's awesome. good to know. that way I can choose to leave the stock camera in its place undisturbed without any electrical / rewiring work.

So… did you end up going with Slee?
Do you have any worthwhile feedback?

All,
What are your thoughts on not installing the driver side arm? If I get an LRA tank installed, I’m not sure what I would use that arm for since I won’t need jerry cans.
(And since I camp with a dog, I have no interest in putting a tent up there and would not need the ladder.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom