Skyjacker 2.5” with black max shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wish I could offer better comparisons but I have sky j on mine… came with it so I don’t know any better. I like it. Have their shock as well.

I have an older Skyjacker 2.5” lift kit. They were advertised as ‘soft ride’…🤣🤣. And I use Rancho dial adjustable shocks, set on the softest setting….that helps, but the ride is still pretty harsh.
We use stock shackles up front and 1” lift shackles in the rear to remove the sag and I run 31” tires.
In the front, I run 2 degree shim plates to correct the caster angle (prevents death wobble) and 4 degree shims in the rear to correct the pinion angle.

I was happy with my skyjacker springs and bushings. Their customer service was great to deal with. I used other shocks (Bilstein up front in and KYB in the rear.) Shackle angles look right. Much better than the Rough Country lift my rig came with

Thanks for replies. I’m running the 2” light ome kit on my 75 and ride is great. Not harsh at all. I am looking for a more cost effect option for the 1970 I’m building, but still want a decent ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom