Since we need one.... The Club Chat Thread!!! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
Got a pretty cool birthday gift today from the wife. Pretty excited about, but now I need new shirts.

Sweet man!

I hope it is okay to post here! We are looking for some help to get our fj40 expedition baton from northern ca thru Oregon. I am willing to get it up into Oregon. If you guys know anyone with a fj40 that could help it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Chris

Could you elaborate? I am currently driving what you see below and am in Grants Pass.
40.jpg

There is a thread on here. Join our cross country expedition. Some batons started in main and key west and have been carried all the way across the United States. It is now my turn but the next closest is in western Washington and I am in the chico ca area. I am picking up a baton at the Golden Gate Bridge this Sunday from a large group of fj40's. Sorry I don't know how to put the thread in here.

Will look it up. I can't go very far but might be able to get it to Roseburg where I should be able to find another 40 to bump it to Eugene, then Portland, Vancouver, etc. to wherever your next guy is. If you need someone to run the whole leg from you to him than I can't do that. If every little bit counts and the more 40's the better than we might be able to get it moving.

I was originally thinking I could get it to Florence up the coast for better scenery. So I can get up to Oregon no problem. I could bring up to you in grants pass. Any help would be great. It is a pretty cool expedition and read. There are also a couple threads that people are posting stories and pics to. Keep me posted what you find out. Also if you know a route that might be better trip I am open to ideas.
Thanks

You want something really cool? Bring it up to me via 199 from Crescent City and go through the Redwoods! Beautiful scenery and something everyone should see. Keep in touch, I'm subscribed to the thread and have posted up in there.

Yeah that ain't their property. A friend of mine owns this land and he's rather paranoid about it. He's filing a police report and I'm guessing it's gonna be some nasty tickets for those guys.

Closer? I don't even see any dents yet?! :flipoff2:

I love my Labrak on my 100, I got the fox wing anwing with labrak mounts. Its pretty awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom