Since we need one.... The Club Chat Thread!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

... And that final price does include registration, plates and title transfer. None of the totalled vehicles come with license plates.

Yeah it only weighs 2900 pounds at the axle with all of our gear in it. I was gonna buy a larger full size trailer but when I hooked it up to the Tundra it looked like you were towing a barn plus it weighed another 1500 pounds. I also wanted the option of towing it with our 4runner so this worked out perfectly. Due to Mandy's broken arm we had to cancel our fun trip and now we are just gonna do a road trip up to glacier national park instead. Figured the trailer would make life easier for her... And when the restrooms look like someone had a poop fight in them, it's nice to have an alternative.

Anyone ever seen or used the Rancho quick lift setup? I wanna lift the Tundra a little and I think the shocks are too soft so I was thinking instead of a lift puck and new shocks I could just use these.

quickLIFT™ LOADED

Looks cool.
Idk what the price diff is between that and Bils or Fox and the spacer that goes on the spring as apposed to above the strut cap
The spacer inside stiffens up the spring rate a bit.

We'll see how they work, just ordered a set for $318. Sold my fj60's last night so I'll be ordering a bumper and sliders today, woot woot!

Meet Cooper, our new little guy. Kenai is slowly warming up to him. It's hard going from being an only :D

Coop1.jpg

Coop2.jpg

Booouugh, booooouuuuuugh.... Oh my, have you been around hounds much? GPS collars are the way to go.. fun dogs, congrats!

Speaking for him... Can't wait to meet all you crazy peeps!!!

dammit you jerks, stop giving my daughter ammo. She wants a pup so bad and is drooling over Cooper, Lotus and Rogue.... ya the Dent's Rogue.
rogue.JPG

That last pic of Cooper looks like he's got a "s*** eatin' grin"...!:hillbilly: I think he could get airborne if he could learn to flap those ears of his!

Parts are finally rolling in for the Tundra. Put on a Rancho Quick lift today. It's basically a loaded rs9000 with a 2.5" lift spring already mounted. It is the same height when they were both side by side but sure enough it lifted 2.25" on one side and 2.5" on the other. I'm getting it aligned tomorrow so we'll see how it rides then. I felt the Tundra was way too soft of a ride before. I think I hit the bump stops quite often. At this point I'm not sure if I'm gonna lift the rear at all, need to find some 285's and see how they fit.
20170822_145517.jpg

20170822_161001.jpg

20170822_163911.jpg

Looking good!

I'll sell you the 285's on my cruiser now...including the wheels. I want to go back to stock wheels and MT tires. They only have a couple thousand on them.

Tires.JPG

What size is the wheel? I don't think I can fit a 15" over my brake rotors. I currently have a 17" wheel but I believe a 16" should be ok.

They are 17's. Back Country A/T's 285/70/17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom