Side decals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Where can i purchase decals like this? Thanks in advance

6B4E90E2-466E-48B6-8D8C-7AAE593DC6DC.png

i do not have them

i ws posting extra TECH images to help you get more info / TECH

ill get you the links here later today

i know the vendors here in the USA

matt

I bought mine from these guys: TOUGE NATION | Australian Automotive JDM Lifestyle Brand - https://tougenation.com.au/

Same. Haven't put them on yet though. Shipping from Oz wasn't too bad.

Hi, Very hard to install without getting bubbles underneath them . Clean extremely well before installing .Above 70 degrees and go slow and not when your tired. Cheap ones fade and are harder to install. Ask if they are fade resistant material.

They are also available here

Hi, Very hard to install without getting bubbles underneath them . Clean extremely well before installing .Above 70 degrees and go slow and not when your tired. Cheap ones fade and are harder to install. Ask if they are fade resistant material.
The one from Touge Nation were fine as far as bubbles on installation. I had almost zero following their instructions. My problem with them was trimming them to meet the door gaps. They are thick, so that is probably where the no bubble issue comes from, but because of that thickness you can't trim them right at the door or they will peel up when they try to lay down on the natural curve that the end of the door has. I ended up cutting them 1/16 short of the end of the door. They look fine from 10ft, but if you get close and know what you are looking for you can see issues.

Paint them on then never have to worry about it. These are original and 35 years old.

View attachment 3182879
This is just beautiful. Absolutely dated looking in the best way.

Also, we're rack twins. I have an identical Gamiviti.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom