Shop to install OME caster correction (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Perhaps if you did not post your pointless replies, then it would be better. You choose to not read what I wrote and instead just seem to like to complain and post stupid pictures.

Boston Mangler said:
YET AGAIN!

CAN ONE OF THE MODERATORS PLEASE DELETE THIS USELESS BANTER!

I am curious, is someone forcing you to read these messages?

Do you have nothing better to do than to read these messages and post responses which don't even relate to the thread, just to complain and such?

It is funny that you are complaining about the useless banter, but that includes your own message!!!

:idea: Click!

I just got back from vacation, I wish I was hear to see this thread. Waste of internet space really. As I read more, I started laughing more and more about Kemesa's disapproval of our seating arrangments. But he is right, our chair's in the lunch room are crappy! I have to sit in them everyday! All of the good seats have been stolen and put in the sales office!

:popcorn: :beer:
:popcorn: :beer:

:flipoff2:

:idea:

:ban:

:grinpimp:

Steve-O said:
... Waste of internet space really. As I read more, I started laughing more and more about Kemesa's disapproval of our seating arrangments. But he is right, our chair's in the lunch room are crappy! I have to sit in them everyday! All of the good seats have been stolen and put in the sales office!

Well, if it had not been for this thread I would not have found out that MAF has changed from when I first called, in a postive direction. It also means that I would not have recommended MAF to others, which I have. I know some others who plan to go to MAF too, so overall I think that it has been good for MAF. So, I would not consider this threat to be a waste, although there are many examples of people who do like to waste space by posting completely useless "messages", but I guess they have nothing better to do.

Now that I know about your chairs, I would bring my own camping chair or "steal" the seats from the parts area, those are very comfortable!!! Personally, if I had to sit in those chairs everyday I suspect the chairs would commit suicide by jumping in front of a moving Cruiser in the back parking lot!!!

kemasa said:
Now that I know about your chairs, I would bring my own camping chair

Don't forget your antiseptic wipes, VHS tapes, Starbucks, air freshener, toilet seat cover (disposable), wrist watch that runs s l o w, Coleman lantern and so on ... :D

:rolleyes:

TY

Thanks for the reminder, but if you are going to bring VHS tapes (stuck in time), you also need to bring a VCR, don't you know that DVDs are the current trend?

Perhaps you could make a list for everyone could use for whereever they go. Very useful post!!!

Well I did speak to my head mechanic about this, he mentioned that Kemesa schedualed a day, not neccesarily a time that he would be here. One of my mechanics was finishing up a valve job for another customer, and most importantly, it was 8:30 in the morning. Overall, I still cant believe this is still being talked about. I think Kemesa owe's me another hour of labor right? :doh: We hooked you up here brotha!

TY, good stuff. Comic relief......

txkndu said:
Boston, that is some nasty s*** to bring to a shop.

Uh Huh :D Especially if you use it without the bucket and bag option! :flipoff2:

txkndu said:
Tyler, do they sell toilet seat covers that are not disposable?

I cant see the other post. But I can still see yours even with the blue/black. :D

I will delete this post (non tech).

Is any of this tech now? You can just buy a new toilet seat cover to carry around, one of those padded ones, you can wear it around your neck and start a new trend.

Steve-O said:
TY, good stuff. Comic relief......

Well I try .. though some just can't appweeciate it :crybaby:

Oh yeah ..... TTIWWP's !! :D

J/K !

Peace,

TY

Steve-O said:
Is any of this tech now?

I think only the 1st and 2nd original posts on this were actual tech! The rest is whining and BS-ing :D

Steve-O said:
Is that your home site Boston? That's a pretty sweet invention you got there, patented and everything!

OFFICIAL NEW RULE: No bumper dumpers will be permitted on property owned by Man-A-Fre Inc. :flipoff2:

No, but i will be buying one of those for the Misses so she stops complaining about the dirty Banos down in Baja all the time. I am even going to build a curtain around it for the hot water shower that i will be installing soon. Will be a cool little setup as funny as it sounds!

You wanted pictures of the over accommodating luch room seating arrangments? Well heres a chair from our collection, bidding will start today, at a low low price of $1,000.00 SWEEEEEEEET!!!!!
100_0445.jpg

That's a PUFF.....................:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom