SOLD SF Bay Area: 100 Series Cyclonic Air Filter Box and associated parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.kingleidinger.com
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
2019 was a wild time for 100 series owners, not least of why because Slee hadn't come out with their battery tray yet. In that era, to fit in a second battery system, we searched for the sainted and frankly much cooler cyclonic airbox, and lusted after an australian battery tray to compliment. Well, by the time I got the cyclonic in my truck, it was at least 2021, Slee had Slee'd (*cheers*), and I never could figure out (esp during the pandemic) how to get an Oz battery tray over. So I ran this for about a thousand miles or so and then reverted and did my 2nd battery system with Slee parts.

Should you wish an upgrade to your cool, my loss is your gain. The Cyclonic Airbox with washable filter, and an extra unused washable filter. The Resonator and hardpipe (SEE NOTE BELOW). Original cost over $800, can be yours for $150. I will throw in a PS fluid reservoir if you wish.

Pickup preferred in Berkeley, CA. Shipping...prefer not to, mainly because packing this is gonna be a pain. But let me know if you feel like I should change my mind.

Note on Resonator: At some point Toyota changed this part - unlike our trucks with two hoses attached to the existing resonator, the part started at some point being made with one. No biggie - I added the needed extra nipple. You'll see it in the photos.

IMG_8586.jpeg

IMG_8587.jpeg

IMG_8588.jpeg

IMG_8589.jpeg

IMG_8590.jpeg

more photos including the 2nd hose mod

IMG_8591.jpeg

IMG_8592.jpeg

IMG_8593.jpeg

Lots of cool stuff for $150

Like to take these off your hand as well. If you still have it, let me know when is a good time to pickup.

Thanks
Ian

if the others fall through and youre willing to ship i would gladly buy this and cover shipping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom