Sept 23, 2017 ROTM to Sheeps Bridge - Baywatch Edition (Beach day) (1 Viewer)

RSVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We were trying to get the 'snaggle toothed' HEEP guys to show us 'YOYO' folks how its done!

What are those 37's good for the parking lot? Wish I was there to help provoke :grinpimp: You guys were armed,right;)

What are those 37's good for the parking lot? Wish I was there to help provoke :grinpimp: You guys were armed,right;)

Yes but theirs were bigger and more numerous... :(

Yes but theirs were bigger and more numerous... :(
Not if we had Dodge Power Wagon aka Brian on our side. Between him, Alvis and myself, we could have taken the Jeep and Razor guys. Not too sure about the orange Jeep with the confederate flag though, he was sketchy.
About 10PM we had two vehicles come into our camp, driving about 30. The guy in the Razor was going to do it, but Power Wagon boy talked him out of it. Probably a good thing, because we would have had to deal with that douche all night.

Not if we had Dodge Power Wagon aka Brian on our side. Between him, Alvis and myself, we could have taken the Jeep and Razor guys. Not too sure about the orange Jeep with the confederate flag though, he was sketchy.
About 10PM we had two vehicles come into our camp, driving about 30. The guy in the Razor was going to do it, but Power Wagon boy talked him out of it. Probably a good thing, because we would have had to deal with that douche all night.

I guess I don't count in the hypothetical brawl?

Thanks Jeff for setting up Beach Day 2017 :clap:

Deepest part of the crossing
7D_16660-small.jpg

Dripping with pleasure
7D_16667-small.jpg

Tad dusty on the trail
7D_16678-small.jpg

Beach Party Central
7D_16728-small.jpg

Chillaxin
7D_16738-small.jpg

Night time at the beach

Bacon wrapped dates YUMMY! :cool:
7D_16782-small.jpg

@brices123
7D_16784-small.jpg

Fireside chat
7D_16785-small.jpg

Someone photo bombed the Taco shot!
7D_16786-small.jpg

@Abigail
7D_16787-small.jpg

Glad I didn't notice this degraded bridge anchor until I got home!
7D_16708-small.jpg
7D_16708 - Copy.jpg

Sunday afternoon's skunk walk
7D_16856-small.jpg

The skunk walked right past my truck and me sitting in the chair
7D_16861-small.jpg

Downstream of Bartlett Dam
7D_16867-small.jpg

"Brick, where did you get a hand grenade?"

If I knew there was going to be the threat of a brawl, I'd have come prepared. Looks like a great time (camping,... not brawling with Jeepers.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom