For Sale Seattle: Slee “ShortBus” front bumper (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seneca

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Slee ShortBus front bumper available for sale or trade. $1300 OBO + shipping (if you need it shipped).

Trade options…
I’m also looking for a 4x4Labs or Slee rear swing out bumper, drawer system, or sleeping system, and have a sleek (no swing out) 4x4Labs rear bumper to throw in with the Shortbus.

IMG_4331.jpeg

IMG_4328.jpeg

IMG_4329.jpeg

IMG_4332.jpeg

IMG_4330.jpeg

Last edited:
I had to read this ad 6 times before it almost made sense. It could be because I’m 🚬 or because you’re not in marketing or both. Either way, bump and good luck finding the one.

I had to read this ad 6 times before it almost made sense. It could be because I’m 🚬 or because you’re not in marketing or both. Either way, bump and good luck finding the one.
It was a quick post 30 seconds before I caught a flight, so I followed the Pareto principle. Now I’m back to clean it up. I had no data on how common/available such things are, so this was a fish net. I caught enough in my net to aid me in making finer adjustments. Thanks for the feedback.

It was a quick post 30 seconds before I caught a flight, so I followed the Pareto principle. Now I’m back to clean it up. I had no data on how common/available such things are, so this was a fish net. I caught enough in my net to aid me in making finer adjustments. Thanks for the feedback.

Just kidding with you. You edited the ad, so now I just sound crazy! Lmao.
Why are you selling?

I like the short bus bumper and have considered this ad but what deters me is the fact that I’d need to buy a winch with a separate solenoid pack. My older Warn has the solenoids integrated into the frame of the winch. Otherwise, very sweet bumper in my opinion.

I like the short bus bumper and have considered this ad but what deters me is the fact that I’d need to buy a winch with a separate solenoid pack. My older Warn has the solenoids integrated into the frame of the winch. Otherwise, very sweet bumper in my opinion.
I agree. It’s a looker.

Just kidding with you. You edited the ad, so now I just sound crazy! Lmao.
Why are you selling?

lol. I should’ve kept the original ad for posterity. It was totally disjointed.

I’m selling because I don’t do any rock crawling (lack the skills), so I don’t really need the “approach angle,” and have always loved the classic, ubiquitous ARB deluxe bar, so I’ll be mourning one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom