Seat Switch (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am needing a new driver seat switch for a 95, the one with up/down, forward/back and recline. I am getting the seats recovered and in moving them around I broke the knobs off and now the seat won't move. I did a search and as of a couple of years ago they were harder and harder to find. Anyone with any recent info on finding the switch?

Thanks!

I am needing a new driver seat switch for a 95, the one with up/down, forward/back and recline. I am getting the seats recovered and in moving them around I broke the knobs off and now the seat won't move. I did a search and as of a couple of years ago they were harder and harder to find. Anyone with any recent info on finding the switch?

Thanks!
Try @arcteryx as he's in your wood of the necks.

If not him, then @slow95z (GA)

I am needing Oak I think, it is a tan brown color. How many options are there?

Awesome thanks for the quick replies. I have one coming!!

Jumping on this post as I need the small oak seat switch that reclines the seat back. Do either of you have one of those I can purchase?
Calling @slow95z (Thisis a different guy and he didn't tag you. Or @arcteryx

Do you ship to Canadia?

Yeah I will ship anywhere if they are paying for it

Hopping on this thread. Shop replaced stripped gears on both sides but not the broken switch on drivers. What do I need to do to make recline functional again? Posting what I'm looking at below...TIA for any tips, threads, etc.
IMG_1124.jpg
IMG_1123.jpg

Alright, did some research while away from the truck. Sounds like I need to create a new post (pretty sure I've seen the old broken one on the floor somewhere). One guy used a screw which seems simplest () and another did a more intricate and creative job with aluminum standoffs ().

Anyone know how thick the piece is I'd be drilling into to thread a new post?

Jumping on this post as I need the small oak seat switch that reclines the seat back. Do either of you have one of those I can purchase?
Is this the part you are looking for? I believe this is @Outsane's shop: Landcruiser Seat Angle Adjustment Knob FJ80 FZJ80 LX450 - Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/listing/1018790877/landcruiser-seat-angle-adjustment-knob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom