SOLD Seat swap kit in WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SteelHunterFJ80

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello all,

I have two Audi S4 seats along with power wire harnesses and seat heater wire harnesses. The seat heater wire harnesses were ordered from Germany and are plug and play.

I bought these seats last year for but I've decided to go in a different direction. I fabbed up a seat brackets using some OEM seat feet that you'll get too. In other words, you'll have everything to do your own seat swap. The first pic below shows them installed and the leather looks really good.

Here are a couple links to other members who made the same swap:

Seats, harnesses, feet and one complete bracket all for $300 $200. Just need to copy the bracket I've made for the other side. Local pick up only.

Passenger side installed:

20211120_111755.jpg

20211120_111736.jpg

Last edited:
I'm either blind or there isn't a price?

Nevermind I found it. And the local pick up only.

Nevermind I found it. And the local pick up only.
Well I only put local pick up only because I thought freight would be pretty expensive. But some mud members have cheap ways to get it sent them and I'm open to that.

Mostly I just want this to go to a nice land cruiser home. Done all the work to get it fitted and the proper hardware so it seems a waste to just dump it on Craigslist

Yes so the drivers side needs to be copied from the passenger side. All you need to do is flip over the steel pieces I've already made and use them as a template and they'll fit the drivers side.

Wrong coast but good deal. I need this type of setup. Looking to recover my fronts and that alone is $1k. This would be a no brained if you were closer.
Thank you, the hard part is sourcing the feet to make the frame without destroying my old seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom