SCC '12 (Oct 11-14) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Southern Cruiser Crawl 2012 hosted by Cottonland Cruisers

Thought I'd post up about it early since it's such a long drive and I know very few people will be able to go without LOTS of notice.

Dates are as above: Oct 11-14th at Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs. If you haven't been to SORVP yet, this would be a good excuse to make it. Imagine GMP but without all the mud; SORVP is still wheelable in the rain.

I think I'm going and I'd bet Sid is a strong possibility too.

Update:
http://cottonlandcruisers.com/annual-off-road-event/

http://cottonlandcruisers.com/registration/

Last edited:
Yep, we are in. Whole family is going, we are renting a cabin at the Panther Valley Ranch. Just outside the gates of the park. Super nice cabins, hot tub, kitchen, cable tv, etc. A little pricey though. I think Adam is going to and maybe his brother. What about Ben and Matt? I have been trying to talk John into this ride. One of the best, if not the best TLC ride I have been to.

HOME

^^^^Link to Panther Valley Ranch/Cabins website.

~One of the best, if not the best TLC ride I have been to.
I think Katemcy takes the cake for me - well maybe it was just the out-of-this-world traction :D, or maybe the handful of celebrities that were there. But for real, SORVP is the best place for "real rock crawling" that I've encountered so far. Anyone that likes good, technical crawling should really get to this park!

But I definitely need to get some GA boys out there in order to have somebody to night wheel with me... NOBODY would night wheel with me last year so I went alone.

I'm In, already making plans.
:beer:

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:.​

What's the matter Hendog, never thought I would never see you at a loss for words.lol:cheers:

Found out today that the gate at Bumpas Cove was put up by a property owner and It's a county road and I was told that he is being sued for having it up.

Why Lee are you Highjackin this thread??? We are talking about Hot Springs ARKANSAS not East Bum@#$% Tennessee!!!!:grinpimp: ( Oh I'm Gonna Catch Hell Now!!!)​

P.S. Lee is your 4-Runner gonna be ready by this Ride??? Maybe we can have a Gathering of the wrench turners ---They are always up for a challenge>>>> But that would be another thread. Anyway me and the :princess: are thinking about this ride. Steve, Thanks for starting the post. And thanks to you Lee for getting my Junk running so maybe I can keep up with Cid

Anyway me and the :princess: are thinking about this ride. Steve, Thanks for starting the post.
You're welcome; I hope y'all make it.
~so maybe I can keep up with Cid
Is this a serious comment??? The two of you are polar opposites in wheeling! :confused:

Why Lee are you Highjackin this thread??? We are talking about Hot Springs ARKANSAS not East Bum@#$% Tennessee!!!!:grinpimp: ( Oh I'm Gonna Catch Hell Now!!!)​

P.S. Lee is your 4-Runner gonna be ready by this Ride??? Maybe we can have a Gathering of the wrench turners ---They are always up for a challenge>>>> But that would be another thread. Anyway me and the :princess: are thinking about this ride. Steve, Thanks for starting the post. And thanks to you Lee for getting my Junk running so maybe I can keep up with Cid

Well as you well know My 4 runner would be done if I ever get a chance to work on it, but I stay busy working on EVERYBODY else's junk instead of mine,:doh:

I am going to try to make this event...might be the last chance I have for a while

That is what I am talking about, now let's get some other "faithfuls" to commit. Ted, John, Dave....???
C'mon guys, the whole reason I put this up so early was to give all you "faithfuls" plenty of time to plan for this. Superlift isn't a terribly huge place, but it should certainly be on your list of places just like Moab and Rubicon. And this one is quite a bit closer and cheaper than those.

If there's enough interest, I MIGHT be convinced to pull the trigger on this 53' flatbed I've had my eye on for a while. If so, maybe we could find a way to get three trucks on it before SCC and the group could just ride out together in a car vice 2, 3 or 4 tow rigs.

If I could I would. The park looks good. I am going to Orlando the first weekend in Oct, and going to try to go to the STLCA run at Windrock/CC first weekend of Nov. Too much stuff going on.

If there's enough interest, I MIGHT be convinced to pull the trigger on this 53' flatbed I've had my eye on for a while. If so, maybe we could find a way to get three trucks on it before SCC and the group could just ride out together in a car vice 2, 3 or 4 tow rigs.

That would be awesome!!! You should definitely do that :grinpimp:

That would be awesome!!! You should definitely do that :grinpimp:
I might, but I wasn't counting on you being one of the ones wanting to utilize it; for whatever reason, I kinda figured you'd want to trailer on your own. I was betting on the takers being Ted, Dave or John primarily. Whatever the case, IF I got it, there'd be three spots available.

I might, but I wasn't counting on you being one of the ones wanting to utilize it; for whatever reason, I kinda figured you'd want to trailer on your own. I was betting on the takers being Ted, Dave or John primarily. Whatever the case, IF I got it, there'd be three spots available.

Well it is always cheaper to split the gas bill, that is why I would partake in the trailer if possible. I would only want to use "your" trailer if none of the above wanted to, because I wouldnt want to stop them from coming.

Steve--I'll try to give you a call tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom