Parting Out (SC) 99 locked 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got into a wreck the other day and I don't think it's worth repairing. I only had liability on it so I need to recoup some cost one way or another. Just putting out feelers to see if anyone is interested my my cruiser whole before I part it out. The lift, tires andJDM swing out tire carrier are staying with me. Original wheels will be placed back on and the original springs and torsion bars will be placed back on as well. I'll get more pics up in the next few days.

212k on the clock
Has factory rear locker
Seats are all in decent shape
Just your basic 99 land cruiser. Everything works with no issues
BRAND NEW OEM radiator and hoses

Only thing with the chassis is that the rear axle seems to have been bent near the brakes on the passenger side.
I took a video of it running and driving so if anyone wants to see it I can text or email it.

To start I would like $2500 OBO for the complete power train.
$600 for rear locker OBO

Always willing to BARTER.

Prices and additional photos will be posted soon. Some photos from the vehicle ad are in my original for sale thread here. For Sale - (SC) 1999 locked 100 (wrecked)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
PM sent about steering wheel and tailgate carpet.

Sorry about the wreck man,

I need a complete airbox assembly, to replace the K&N that's in mine. Is that available?

Trim under right headlight, right marker light/turn signal, and front right fender?

I am looking for the rear vent window exterior hardware..the round black caps and bolts that attach to the vent window motors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom