Events/Trails Save The Date: Fall Crawl at the Cove in Gore, VA October 25th-27th! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When are you NY guys heading down? I am grabbing Katie off the bus Thursday and coming down. Hoping to be there 9ish...but may be really naughty and take a half day on Thursday to get there sooner...

@Stumpalama i just got in trouble for not buying husband a sweatshirt.

"I always buy sweatshirts for you when I go to events." 😒

Well, I’m out guys. I am having back surgery on 10/4 and then won’t be able able to do jack for at least the rest of October.

You all have a blast. :cheers:
Onur

Meh, that's why you have so many vertebrae, it's like having two kidneys, or two lungs, or hea... maybe not. It can wait until 11/4...right? (kidding, only partly)

I noticed another purchase... I thought maybe you just really liked them. I had to go back and look at the size. :hmm:

He's so high maintenance.
Mark and I are heading down sometime Thursday, assuming he actually has a running truck to bring.

SOLD OUT!
Thank you to all who signed up. We'll see you in a few weeks.

sponsor 09302019.png

He's so high maintenance.
Mark and I are heading down sometime Thursday, assuming he actually has a running truck to bring.

Is that 60 right yet, @woytovich ?

I'm leaving about noon on Thursday.

Stump, did @kasassy tell you she's out? Not sure if she did or if you are maintaining a waiting list...

Stump, did @kasassy tell you she's out? Not sure if she did or if you are maintaining a waiting list...

Sadly, yes, she did. I will give you her welcome bag and shirt and sweatshirt. I have a couple lines on some people who want to come. When that happens, I told her I'd have that person give you $20 to put in her welcome bag.

Forecast looks a lot better this morning.

Knocking on wood that it holds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom