Samurai stretch, auto,doubler to dana 300, stickies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I smell a good story

Lenny, I actually have ONE cable shifter from an old project (4 speed Atlas install) you can have for a case of low carb monsters :).

They work great. I used them on my Kate project to get my shifters where I wanted them.

Thanks Nolen. sounds like you have your own secret lair of stuff.

So what are we up to now? case of monster for the shifter and some beer for the Dzus tab thingys... what else ya got?

Ruff stuff heims are ordered.

May build the links myself or have Heretic fab build em for me. At the very least I may just get the lowers done by heretic fab. supposedly noone has bent them yet.

Georg is going to hook me up with a new torque convertor, Schwing!

I would not sweat bending links that much with that truck. What thickness tube you order your bungs for?

weld in bungs are for 2 inch OD 1.5 ID .250 wall. i will use DOM. Good thing about Heretic fab is that they use ruff stuff heims.

weld in bungs are for 2 inch OD 1.5 ID .250 wall. i will use DOM. Good thing about Heretic fab is that they use ruff stuff heims.

I hope you're not a religious person if you're going to use Heretic fab..

I bought the Johnny Joins and bungs from Currie!

got them all from poly, my buddy James buys a lot of stuff from them, so I got a good price!

I am doing a 3 link and fox air shock 14"

and al' this is pushing a Dana 60!

Air Shock tech

You may have to take the N out of them to get them on the truck.

Unlike coilovers you have to fill them with no weight on them

180-250 is pretty standard. Ride height and ride are both reasons to change pressure.

The gauge I gave you allows you to check the N without losing any. If you put a regular pressure gauge on a air Shock schrader valve with weight on the shock you can lose up to 10 psi every time you touch it.

That little tool isolates and cuts off flow before you disconnect it.

Air Shock tech

180-250 is pretty standard. Ride height and ride are both reasons to change pressure.

The gauge I gave you allows you to check the N without losing any. If you put a regular pressure gauge on a air Shock schrader valve with weight on the shock you can lose up to 10 psi every time you touch it.

Cool

I will have to add oil as well so I am basically starting over which is good. I will add oil . 400 cc I believe I will have to check sway a way factory specs. Then I will add N . Gonna start with around 180 psi. Easier to add psi. Could lose oil whenever release N. Once I get desired ride height then I will add or remove N to dial in ride.

Good source of info
Pirate4x4.Com - Extreme Four Wheel Drive

Probably going to need sway bars...

You will most likely be fine with no sway bars as long as you are leaf sprung in the front. Once you link the front, you will surely need to put a sway bar in the rear.

Every buggy I have had I have run one and when it breaks,,,you can really tell the difference. They work great.

We can do some initial testing at my house. I have some great spots to twist one up.

He's building a crawler, not growing Herbs.

Air Shock tech

What's the name of that gauge?

..and where can I find one?

I was talking to the designer of the adapter/ doubler , Jake good, with rubber belly racing, and there are 2 bolt holes built into the adapter for a mount. He said that it will fit a standard 700r4 tranny mount . Basicall a pretty standard bolt hole location .

Anyone have an old mount hanging around so I can test fit it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom